Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Do Little Things Well!

For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life. (Prov. 6:23) 

If you want to be a person with a large vision, you must cultivate the habit of doing the little things well. That's when God puts iron in your bones! . . . The test of my calling is not how well I do before the public on Sunday; it's how carefully I cover the bases Monday through Saturday when there's nobody to check up on me, when nobody is looking. . . . 

When God develops character, He works on it throughout a lifetime. He's never in a hurry. 

It is in the schoolroom of solitude and obscurity that we learn to become men and women God. It is from the schoolmasters of monotony and reality that we learn to "king it." That's how we become---like David---men and women after God's own heart. 

David: Man of Passion and Destiny 

God has called me to be an Evangelist many years ago. It has taken me many years to figure out how I should approach the calling God has upon my life. It was confirmed to me by three individuals that God has called me to revolutionize churches. After spending many years in prayer and fasting, God had dawned upon me that I needed to get my message out. 

As a result, God had impressed upon my heart to start Christian Living. September 30 of this year, God willing, will mark three years of getting the message out via the internet to begin the process of revolutionizing churches worldwide. This labor of love is the one "little thing" that I have been as consistent and faithful as possible. This blog site as well as my contribution to Family Altar (which you can visit at www.iglencuentro.org) have become stepping stones in God's preparation of launching me into a global evangelistic outreach in which I will be physically present to be used by the Lord in the power of the Holy Spirit to transform churches in need of any kind. 

Before I can fulfill God's ultimate call upon my life, I have to remain faithful in doing the "little things" well. My dear friends, allow God to help you see the panoramic view of His plan and purpose for your life. I can assure you that He will demand that you do the "little things" well before He promotes you to do the greater tasks He is preparing you for. It is those "little things" that we do in our daily lives that will continue to act as stepping stones toward fulfilling the calling that God has upon our lives. Is it too late to fulfill our callings?  No. But don't delay in continuing to build the forward momentum needed to make an eternal and lasting impact in the lives of the people around you. 

Thank you so much for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!!. . . . :-).