Sunday, March 1, 2015

Vision, Vitality, and Victory!

Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on you. (Ps. 25:21) 

Thoughts are the thermostat that regulates what we accomplish in life. My body responds and reacts to the input from my mind. If I feed my mind upon doubt, disbelief, and discouragement, that is precisely the kind of day my body will experience. If I adjust my thermostat forward to thoughts filled with vision, vitality, and victory, I can count on that kind of day. . . . 

Thoughts, positive or negative, grow stronger when fertilized with constant repetition. That may explain why so many who are gloomy and gray stay in that mood . . . and why those who are cheery and enthusiastic continue to be so. . . . 

You need only one foreman in your mental factory; Mr. Triumph is His name. He is anxious to assist you. . . . His real name is the Holy Spirit, the Helper. 

The Final Touch 


My dear friends, vision requires faith. Our eyes are given to us to see (have sight), but our faith provides us a vision. What kind of vision has God given you? What does your vision entail? Does the vision culminate with the glorious return of Jesus Christ? Vision is what fuels our faith and hope. We can wake up every single day and look forward to what God has in store for us because God has already casted that vision upon your mind and heart. 


My dear friends, God has given you the vitality (strength and energy) to live out your God-given purpose. Are you ready to use the vitality God has given you to please Him and bring glory to His name? Are you ready to share that vitality with everyone that God has placed around you? My God, I ask You in the precious name of Jesus to grant us the vitality to say and do what is in Your greatest pleasure and bring glory to your name. 


Last, but not least, with vision and vitality come victory. In order for us to achieve victory in every single are of our lives, there must be vision and vitality. Vision and vitality not only supports, but reinforces those moments of victory. My question to you is the following: Is the victory you experience grounded in your own strength or because of God's sovereignty? I can go on and on about the source of our victories, but to cut to the chase, victory in and through Christ is the greatest victory anyone can (and will) ever achieve because of its selfless nature. 

My dear friends, God wants you to experience a godly vision, an enduring vitality, and supernatural victory in and through Christ Jesus. Receiving those attributes from any other source would be a counterfeit from the pit of hell. Make sure to attribute the vision, vitality, and victory from God and God alone. 

Thank you so much for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!!. . . . :-).