Friday, March 27, 2015

God's Ways Defy Explanation!

O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! (Rom. 11:33) 

The New American Standard declares that last phrase: "How unfathomable His ways!" Maybe you've come to discover this in your own experience. You've tried to "trace out His path" and you can't pull it off. You've tried to fathom His "unfathomable" ways and you can't. It just doesn't compute. It blows your microprocessor. You have begun to walk with God like never before in your life, but in the path of obedience, you have come across situations that seem to be contradictory, That's how God works; accept it! It may not make sense to you for years, if ever. But that's okay. I've come to realize I wouldn't understand His thought processes and planned procedures, even if He took time to explain them to me. 

It was a wonderful day for me when I finally realized I don't have to explain the will of God. That's not my task. My job is simply to obey it. 

Moses: A Man of Selfless Dedication 

There is no doubt about it my friends, God's ways do defy any explanation. God's ways are mysterious, miraculous, and run contrary to our way of thinking. Let's be honest, following God's ways can sometimes be a very frustrating and tedious task. 

As independent individuals, we have grown accustomed to wanting to have our own way. Instead of following God's way, we insist on following our own way. That is the unfortunate reality of the fallen world we live in. 

My dear friends, in spite of the fact that God's ways defy any explanation we can make, who's way would you prefer to follow? Would you much rather follow God's way? Would you much rather follow your own way? Or would you rather follow the way of the world (the crowd)? Yes, God's ways can be very complex, but the end result is that it leads us in the way everlasting. 

God's ways defy explanation! Would you have it any other way? 

Thank you so much for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!!. . . . :-).