Thursday, October 16, 2014

Aligned To God's Will!

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that wins souls is wise. (Prov. 11:30) 

If we were asked to respond with yes or no to the question, all of us would say, "Yes, I want to know [God's] will." But doing God's will is another matter entirely, because almost without

exception it requires risk and adjustment and change. We don't like that. Even using those words makes us squirm. Experiencing the reality of them is even worse. We love the familiar. We love the comfortable. We love something we can control---something we can get our arms around. Yet the closer we walk with the Lord, the less control we have over our own lives, and the more we must abandon to Him. To give Him our wills and to align our wills to His will requires the abandonment of what we prefer, what we want or what we would choose. 

The Mystery of God's Will 

I have written on this subject a number of different times and continues to be a very prevalent subject today. It remains so because God's will for us as Christians is to be prosperous in all of our ways. Not in the way the world paints prosperity, but in the way God has outline for us in His Word. 

Walking within the parameters of what the Word of God has laid out for us and being obedient to Him and His Word will enable us to experience God's Will for our lives. I know from experience that it is not the easiest thing to do because the enemy, my flesh, and the world around me have all played a role in influencing my ability to live out God's will for my life. 

With that said, it has taken me many years of personal sacrifice and commitment on my behalf in faithful service to the Lord and others. God's will for my life as well as the lives of every single one of you is that we are blessed so others can be blessed through us. Want to be a blessing to yourself and to everyone around you? Follow God's will and His will alone. Don't follow your will, follow His. We will never go wrong when we are able to fully submit to His will. He holds the world events in the palm of His hand. He is sovereign. He is the Creator of all things that we taste, smell, see, and hear. His will alone should be the only will we seek and remain obedient to. I will be lying to you if I told you that following God's will will be easy because it won't. But, with God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! Amen and amen! 

Thank you so much for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!!. . . . :-).