Friday, March 14, 2014

The One Thing We Can Change!

A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increases strength.  (Prov. 24:5) 

This may shock you, but I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me, or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. The attitude I choose keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there's no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me. 

Yet we must admit that we spend more of our time concentrating and fretting over the things that can't be changed than we do giving attention to the one that we can change---our choice of attitude. 

Day to Day with Charles Swindoll

This post has hit it right on the head! Our attitude is the one part of our being that has to be under scrutiny. Our attitudes will either make us or break us! In wholeheartedly honesty, our attitude is essentially the ONLY THING we have a choice to change. We can attempt to change everything else in our lives, but if our attitudes are not in alignment with God's character and attitude, we will bound to have major problems. 

Our attitude in general, especially those things that involve God and godly living must be right if we are going to be blessed in anything that God sets before us. Our attitude must also be right if we are going to be a blessing to anyone that God brings into our lives. I strongly encourage all of my amazing friends who read these words to keep a vigilant eye on your attitude when the difficult times come. When those hard times do come, ask God to help you gain His perspective on the situation to help you filter your attitude through God's Word. Always remember friends...

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! 

Thank you so much for reading this far friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-)