Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Free Of Stress!

Trust in him at all times; you people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. (Psalm 62:8) 

You and I could name things, specific things that we've gone through in the last several years that make no logical sense whatsoever. . . . but that's okay. We can't figure them out. But let me assure you, God is at work doing His mysterious plan (mysterious to us), which defies human logic. So quit trying to make it humanly logical. Trust Him. . . . 

Do you realize what a peaceful life you can live if you decide to live like this? Do you realize how relaxed you can be, how free of stress? Honestly. It's so helpful for me to remind myself: He is the One who is unfathomable. He is unsearchable. I'm neither.

The Mystery of God's Will 

Let's be honest with God and ourselves. Life is stressful. With so many things that vie for our attention, good and bad, it's very easy to go stir crazy. Everything from work to life at home is capable of causing a great deal of stress in our lives. Stress has the ability to either make us or break us. How we choose to deal with stress can be the difference maker. 

As Christians, the solution to dealing with stress is not going away on a vacation or taking a "time out" from a relationship that has gotten sour. To the contrary, we need to get before God in prayer and ask Him to help us learn how to deal with whatever or whoever it is that is contributing to the stress in our lives. One thing I have learned in all my years since accepting Jesus into my life is that God has never promised me that I will avoid problems (stressful situations), He has only promised me that He will help me to walk through them. My dear friends, I strongly encourage you to let go of anything and anyone that has contributed stress into your life and let God either deal with it directly or allow Him to enable you with the wisdom to learn how to deal with the source of the stress. 

Thank you so much for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-)