Saturday, December 28, 2013

God's Hand On Your Life!

My frame was not hid from you, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. (Psalms 139:15

Perhaps you never knew what it was to nestle securely in a parent's love. Your home life may have been strained or even fractured from your earliest memory. From a human point of view, your birth might have come at a difficult or awkward time in your parent's lives. It may be that you've never known the reassurance of a faithful mother and father who built their faith into your heart. When you think back on your growing up years, you realize you don't have much to shout about. 

I'd like to deliver a beautiful message to you, my friend. God's hand on your life may be just beginning to make its mark. That steep hill you've been climbing for such a long time may be the ramp to a destiny beyond your dreams. I do not believe there is such thing as an accidental or ill-timed birth. You may have arrived in a home that was financially strapped. You may have known brokenness, hurt, and insecurity since your earliest days---but please hear me on this:You were not an accident

Moses: A Man of Selfless Dedication 

As the year 2013 comes to a close within the next week or so, I have to take this opportunity to reflect how God's hand has been upon my life. To be honest, my life this year has had many ups and downs. As the year comes closer and closer to a close, there has been no doubt whatsoever that God has had His hand upon me throughout this year like years past. 

I always make it a point that God is indeed Faithful and True and God has indeed proven to me that He is faithful regardless of my short-sightedness and occasional lack of godly wisdom. God's hand upon my life has revealed to me His continuous interest in what happens in my life. Obviously, God's hand moves differently in the lives of His children. The purpose of God's hand moving in our lives is so that we not only acknowledge God and omni-presence, but to also give Him the glory, thank Him for what He has done, in through, and around as well as become a witness of His amazing grace, mercy, and love. 

With that said my friends, it's extremely important that we are able to recognize His hand upon our lives so that we can in return help others to recognize His hand upon their lives. Thank you so much for reading this far friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-)