Thursday, October 3, 2013

...To The Ends Of The Earth!

But you shall receive power, after the Holy Spirit has come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:8) 

Recently, I completed a series on the topic of evangelism. As I continued to make my observation on the number of page views through the various posts I have done, I noticed there was an "explosion" in the number of page views that have been made in the post "The Master Plan of Evangelism - Consecration". As a result, I want to add on to that with this post.

The are millions of Christians all around the world. Every single one of us have the ability to show devotion and consecration to someone and something. Given the nature of this post, it's very important that we understand the difference between consecration and devotion. Consecration as defined by Merriam-Webster dictionary is "dedicated to a sacred purpose". Devotion as defined by Merriam-Webster is " a feeling of strong love or loyalty"

As servant leaders, God has designed us with the need to show our devotion to God and man in our efforts to advance His kingdom here on earth through our respective spheres of influence by consecrating ourselves to the agenda that God has called and prepared us to do. My friends, our devotion will reveal our priorities sooner or later to the world-at-large.

God has called all of us who have witnessed the goodness, grace, and mercy of God's love in our lives through His Son, Jesus Christ to share our testimonies to the lost and dying around us. I encourage you to either start consecrating yourself now to God's call on your life or to continue to stay on course moving forward in the sacred consecration of evangelizing to anyone that is within reach of the resources God has provided us with. 

To whom and/or what have you consecrated yourself to my friend? 

God has empowered us through His Holy Spirit to accomplish the impossible in our lives. There's even the possibility that you may not even feel worthy to carry out the task God has given you and that's normal to all of us. I've been there, just like so many others before me. That in no way, shape, or form should imply that we are not capable of getting the task He has given us done. If God is for us, then who can be against us?....:-)

Thank you so much for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you all in Jesus' mighty name! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-D