Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rejoice In Perseverance!

But rejoice, since you are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, you may be glad also with exceeding joy. (1 Peter 4:13) 

God's grace is without a doubt very essential in this process. Just to get to where God needs us to be requires His grace. God's grace is once again required to take us through whatever or wherever He bring us to. In all the years that I have been serving the Lord, I have never had anyone tell me that God will keep me out of harm's way. 

What I have been told on numerous occasions is that when troubles and trials come, God will be there to walk me through the situation. In my personal experience, God's grace and favor has been most evident when I was often faced with a trial. Regardless of whatever it is that I go through, I have often experienced God's peace. 

It was God's constant assurance and grace that has enabled me to go through the challenges that I have faced and remains that way still to this day. God has been consistently doing His part in our lives our whole lifetimes. All that needs to be done is to continue to run this race with a very strong spirit of perseverance. I will openly admit, there have been moments in my life where I have found it to be pretty hard to rejoice in those moments of perseverance when my spirit is not feeling like rejoicing and my physical and mental capacities almost come to a sudden halt.

Take heart my friends, no matter where you are right now in your walk with the Lord, always keep in mind that God has a wonderful plan for your life and anticipating the fulfillment of that plan or those plans He has for you will always help you have the hope and aspiration to rejoice in perseverance. The outlook you have on God and His plans for your life will always help you to put everything you are going through in proper perspective.

Thanks again for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-)