Friday, October 25, 2013

God Is Love!

He that loves not knows not God; for God is love. (1 John 4:8)  

God is love. 

This has to be one of the most popular phrases in all of Scripture. Growing up in Sunday School, this was the very first phrase that I have heard and have been reminded of constantly. God has proven His love in, through, and around my life in so many different ways. 

I have been blessed to experience God's love for me in my life as I grew up understanding that I was born into this world without a biological father to raise me. In hindsight, I have also learned the process of God's love in my life as God demonstrated His faithfulness and love to me through various brothers and sisters in Christ that have invested of themselves, their time, their resources, and expertise in various areas of their lives both vocationally and in their spiritual gifting.

The moral of the story is that God's love is easily demonstrated and shown through various individuals and various circumstances. God's love is so much bigger than anything we can possibly imagine or experience. God's love for all of us ultimately found its fulfillment upon Him sending His only beloved Son to all of humanity so that we can be given the chance to experience salvation through His only Son, Jesus. 

God's love for all of us epitomizes everything that is beautiful, seen and unseen. God's love also epitomizes the greatest and most virtuous  of human qualities that can possibly be seen in our lifetime and throughout all of human history. Last, but not least, God's love epitomizes the very best that Heaven has to offer. 

My dear friends, have you experienced God's love in your life? If so, how did you experience it? If not, can you make the effort to find God's love through the godly people around you? 

Thanks for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you as you endeavor to not only finding God's love in various ways, but to also experience and share His love with those around you. JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-)