Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Faith That Moves Mountains!

And Jesus answering said unto them, Have faith in God. 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be removed, and be cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he said shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he said. 24 Therefore I say unto you, whatever things you desire, when you pray, believe that you will receive them, and you shall have them.  

Faith that moves mountains. 

Is that kind of faith possible to acquire? With due diligence on our part in reading God's Word and consistently keeping our eyes on Him regardless of the circumstances, YES! Let's be honest about this. No matter how many times we have heard the subject on faith discussed, we still have trouble keeping that faith. Right? 

I will be the first to admit that there have been many occasions in my own life where "keeping the faith" was practically impossible. My "personal mountain" just so happens to be financial hardship and physical disability at the present moment. You must be thinking, "Why would Micky go out of his way to share "his problems" with us?". I'm open to airing out my "dirty laundry" on this post for the reasons that people come out on daytime talk shows. TO BE HEARD!

To be very clear, I don't simply want to be heard for the sake of stroking my ego. My desire is to be heard because of what Jesus has done for me and His continued plans for my life. I have never blogged a day in my life until God had laid it on my heart to share His goodness, grace, and mercy to every one that is willing to listen. As a result, numerous countries have since read the contents of this blog. 

My faith in God has played a major role in this undertaking. Has that faith "moved the mountain" in tangible ways such as a physical healing and financial breakthrough? Not yet. That is why it's important to understand what Hebrews 11:1 tells us. 

" Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."   

In the above picture for this post, we see the mountains in the background of the word "faith". Regardless of the kind of mountain you are confronted with friends, it's important to note that God has a miracle awaiting us on the other side of that mountain. Everyone's "mountain" takes on different shapes and sizes, but all of those "mountains" require us to place our complete trust and faith on Him. Put it this way. The bigger the "mountain" we are confronted by, the more stubborn our faith must become in order for us to traverse and persevere through that particular "mountain" in your life.

All God asks of us is to have faith the size of a mustard seed. I also encourage all of you to have "stubborn faith" as well. Just ask Jacob when he wrestled with an angel for his blessing. Now that's what I call "stubborn faith"! 

Thank you so much for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you as your faith in Him stretches beyond the comfort of your environment and the size of the trials you currently face. Always remember...JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-)