Saturday, August 10, 2013

To Be Like You!

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1) 

I have always wanted to be like Jesus.
I have always wanted to walk on water.
I have always wanted to preach to the masses.
I have always wanted to convert water into wine. 
I have always wanted to raise a "Lazarus" from the dead.
I have always wanted to be there from the beginning. 
I have always wanted to be there through the suffering.
I have always wanted to be the in the victories. 
I have always wanted to live a fruitful life as a professional.
I have always wanted to prosper spiritually and personally.
I have always wanted to experience the resurrection power of Jesus Christ.
I have always wanted to reign at the right hand of the Father.

Last, but not least, I have always wanted to be surrounded by an inner circle of the most anointed people that God can grace me with.

My dear friends, it all goes back to one insurmountable fact. I simply want to be like Jesus. I can go on and on about how I always wanted to be like Jesus. But, the most fascinating part about it all is that Jesus has promised us that we will do even greater things than He has done because He is going to His Father. Read John 14:12

Do you really want to be like Jesus?

I know I do....:-) 

Thank you very much for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you as you continue to strive to be more like Jesus in your daily living. Always remember this...JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-). Without further delay, I want to bring to all of you To Be Like You by Hillsong Live. Here's the lyrics...ENJOY!!!...:-D

TO BE LIKE YOU BY HILLSONG LIVE 

VERSE
Humble King
Holy One
Friend of sinners
God's own Son
God in flesh
Among men
You walked my road
You understand

Servant King
Friend to me
You saved my soul
Washed my feet
Here I'll bow
Give all to You
Lord I want
To be like You

CHORUS
All I want
All I need
More of You
Less of me
Take this life
Lord it's Yours
Have my heart
Have it all

VERSE
I will walk
In Your ways
Love Your word
Seek Your face
My reward
My sole pursuit
To know You more
To be like You

BRIDGE
Jesus Jesus
All I want is to be like You