Saturday, August 24, 2013

Love Knows No End!

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases; 4 Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies; (Psalms 103:2-4) 

God's love knows no end...

His love for us is so immense that it would be very difficult to put into words. All of us at one time or another have been known to use adjectives such as "awesome" and "amazing" when it comes to describing God and His attributes. Come to think about it, as nice as those words are in describing God, there is really no justice in beginning to apply those words to a sovereign God Whos majesty, grace, and power are beyond any words that we can use.

So with that said, the best way to describe God in the most "simplistic" way possible is "never-ending". God's never-ending love for us is an excellent example of His character. His love for us is revealed to us everywhere we look. His love for us is shown through a person's smile or laughter. His love for us is also shown to through nature. Most importantly, His love for us is not only shown, but also demonstrated through the most amazing book ever written, the Bible.

His love for us will do the following:
1) His love for us will forgive all iniquities.
2) His love for us will heal all your diseases.
3) His love for us will redeem your life from destruction.
4) His love for us will crown you with loving-kindness and tender mercies.

Always remember friends...His loving-kindness is larger than life itself. 

All of us can always use the above reminder every single day of our lives as a way to constantly assure ourselves and comfort those people that God has already placed around us. No matter how hard life can get sometimes, His love for us will always trump our circumstances. Isn't that comforting friends? 

Thank you very much for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you as you endeavor to continue to experience His love and share His love with those people around you. JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-). Without further delay, I want to bring to all of you Love Knows No End by Hillsong Live. Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-D

LOVE KNOWS NO END BY HILLSONG LIVE 

VERSE
I lift my eyes to see Your face
I know my help is in Your Name
In everything
Held by hands
Of mercy

I will run and not grow weary
I will rise in God my strength
My heart will trust
For all my hope
Is Christ alone

CHORUS
Now my soul sings
Your love it knows no end
Your love it knows no end
Your love it knows no end

VERSE
I will love for You have loved
I will forgive as You forgive
Your love prevails
You fill my life
With hope again

BRIDGE
You reign forever
You reign forever
You are the light unto this world