Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I Desire Jesus!

Blessed are they who do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. (Matt. 5:6) 

I bring to you another poem about Jesus. This particular poem is written by Caroline Falzone named I Love You, Jesus. My hope and prayer is that anyone who reads the words of this poem will recognize and appreciate the desire that this lady voices in her love for Jesus. God bless you and enjoy in Jesus' name...:-)

I LOVE YOU, JESUS BY CAROLINE FALZONE

when I look at you, crucified on the cross,
I come face to face with the evil of sin.
when I look at you, abandoned by man,
I just want to sing to you in the best way I can.
I love you, Jesus
I love you, so much
stay with me, don't leave me,
I want to love you until the day that I die.

when I look at you, hung on the cross,
I look into your face, I see my friend.
when I look at you, forsaken by man,
I feel sore to my bones, but forever to you in debt.
I love you, Jesus
I love you, so much
stay with me, don't leave me,
I want to love you until the day that I die.

when I look at you, in pain on the cross,
my heart miss a beat, tears run down my face.
when I look at you, insulted by man,
I feel your love inside me, your love with no end.
I love you, Jesus
I love you, so much
stay with me, don't leave me,
I want to love you until the day that I die.

This poem spoke volumes to me as I hope and pray that it does the same for you. The expression in this poem is symbolic and a very effective witness of what our desire for Jesus should look like. Granted, this poem is just one of many ways of expressing our desire for Jesus. The way we choose to express that desire is not the point here. The point is that every single one of us are able to find a way to be able to not express that desire privately, but also share that desire publicly in any forum that we find ourselves in. For me, Christian Living has served as the vehicle where I can share my passion and desire for Jesus with every single one of my friends from all around the world.


In what ways have you been able to freely express and share your desire for Jesus?


Thank you so much for reading this far and hope you have been blessed and touched by the poem. May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-). Without further delay, I want to bring to all of you I Desire Jesus by Hillsong Live. Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-). 

I DESIRE JESUS BY HILLSONG LIVE 

VERSE
I desire Jesus
Precious Lamb
Who ransomed me
Upon the cross
He took my sin
By His blood
Has set me free

I desire Jesus
Oh His Name
My soul esteem
For upon
His thorn-scarred brow
Is the crown of victory

CHORUS
He is worthy of all honour
All glory to His Name
He alone deserves
Our highest praise
And forever He will reign

VERSE
I desire Jesus
Triumphant One
The earth awaits
For on that day
The earth will shine
With the glory of Your Name

CHORUS
You are worthy of all honour
All glory to Your Name
You alone deserve
Our highest praise
And forever You will reign

BRIDGE
You are all glorious
You are all glorious
My heart leans in
My soul must sing
You are all glorious

VERSE
I desire Jesus
Precious Lamb
Who ransomed me
Unto You an offering
Will my life forever be