Thursday, August 22, 2013

Grace Abounds!

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather boast in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Cor. 12:9) 

I have heard the following quote on a number of different occasions...

"Where sin is most evident, grace abounds most." 

Now, I'm not quite sure or even remember for that matter if there's an actual scripture reference to the said quote. If there happens to be a scripture verse that implies this, please feel free to share the scripture verse with me in the comment section below. 

Just recently, I posted a comment on my Facebook page about my gratitude for the wonderful friends that God has brought into my life in the short period of time that I have been on Facebook. There is no doubt that God's favor has shown through my life as His grace has been evident in the way His love, mercy, and care has enveloped me through the many wonderful friends that I have made on Facebook.

I must admit, I have failed to mention the numerous friends that I have also been able to connect to through Christian Living. I'm also extremely grateful for every single one of you being my friends. I occasionally encourage my readers to go to my personal Facebook page and my fan page, Intentional Christianity so that we can continue to expand our connection beyond Christian Living. You can find both of my Facebook pages to the column on your right at the top beneath the search and translate sections

My dear friends. We live in a sin-filled world where the assurances of no promise for tomorrow actually exists. God's grace continues to be demonstrated every single day through people like you and me. All of us are just ordinary people that love to be used by an extraordinary God. With that said, a question begs to be asked.

Are you ready to put aside your personal agenda momentarily so that we can join together and share God's grace to the lost and dying around us?

Thank you so much for reading this far my friend! God is indeed gracious to us! I'm confident in the Lord that we will meet one day whether it be here one earth or in Heaven. We are definitely living in exciting times! May God continue to bless you and keep you! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-). Without further delay, I want to bring to all of you Grace Abounds by Hillsong Live. Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-D

GRACE ABOUNDS BY HILLSONG LIVE

VERSE
You lay aside Your throne
And to this world
You have come

You offered up Your life
The debt You paid
Was not Yours

CHORUS
Your grace abounds to me
Your grace abounds to me
Jesus
In You I find all that I need

VERSE
A gift I could not earn
Your open arms
Are undeserved

Enabled by Your grace
Now to live
Is Christ alone

BRIDGE
All powerful
All glorious
There's nothing like the Name of Jesus

All powerful
All glorious
There's nothing like Your Name