Friday, August 30, 2013

All My Hope!

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Spirit. (Rom. 15:13) 

God bless you friends! I hope and pray that you have really enjoyed the last poem on "Light". Here's another poem that I have found on "Hope". Here we go! God bless you and enjoy in Jesus' name!...:-)

HOPE

God is urging us all with His tender loving care
there is enough Hope for all of us to share
He longs for all lost souls find the road that leads to Him
He wants us all to repent and ask for forgiveness of our sins
if you ever find yourself feeling hopeless and losing all faith
if the road ahead is darkened and you can't find your way
pray to God with sincerity and embrace Him within your soul
let His divinity brighten your way on this long road
keep Him faithfully in your heart in all that you do 
remember to do unto others as you would have done to you
in God's eyes no one is hopeless we can all be saved
that's why God sends us His angels to help guide the way
He reaches out His hand for each and everyone to take
He is with us in every decision and at every turn that we make
His mercy is endearing for He loves us all the same
His Love is infinite and on Him we should never place blame
He gave us all our own free will to do as we please
we do what we want and we suffer from our own deeds
There is Hope if we turn to Him and stay
There is Hope if we take His hand and walk His way
on His road there will still be burdens to face
but stay on this journey with God and He will keep you safe
remember always what He sacrificed for you
keep Him in your heart and to Him remain forever true 

What a beautiful poem friends! Regardless of the circumstances that we may be confronting right now, there is hope. There is hope and freedom in Jesus. He is the only Man that can provide us the comfort and assurance that has already been provided to us through God's Word (Bible). Without Jesus, what kind of hope would we really have? NONE!

Have you found hope in the King of kings and the Lord of lords?

Thanks again for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' precious name! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-). Without further delay, I bring to all of you All My Hope by Hillsong Live. Here's the lyrics...ENJOY!!!...:-D

ALL MY HOPE BY HILLSONG LIVE 

VERSE
Light in my darkness
Peace for my soul
You are my rescue
You've never let go

CHORUS
All my hope is in You
All my strength is in You
With every breath
My soul will rest in You

VERSE
Here in my weakness
Always the same
Your love is my shelter
Your life is my way

BRIDGE
Constant Saviour
Friend forever
Lord You have my heart

Sure foundation
Never failing
Lord You have my heart

FINAL CHORUS
All the earth beneath You
All my life before You
With every breath
My soul will rest in You