Saturday, July 13, 2013

Your Name Brings Healing to Me!

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for you are my praise. (Jeremiah 17:14) 

Heal me....O Lord. 

This has to be the cry of every single one of us who are in Christ. Healing doesn't just simply apply to physical healing. Healing extends to our emotions, our mental capacities, yes, even our finances. In a world such as the one we live in today, there are so many people that are hurting in some way, shape, or form.

With so much harm that can potentially befall us on a daily basis, crying out to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is a must. Jesus provides the type of protection that filters out the potential harm that can affect every single area of our lives. Without Jesus in our lives, healing is essentially impossible because the focus is no longer on Jesus, but the hurt in our lives.

Anyone who knows the names of God may be familiar with one of His names, Jehovah-Rapha. Jehova-Rapha is the Hebrew translation for The Lord That Heals. My dear friends, we serve a God Who finds great joy in healing us. Let us seek Him without apprehension to find the healing that is so desperately needed in our lives. With that said, I want to leave all of you a Prayer of Agreement following the lyrics to the song of the above music video.

Thanks again for reading this post and for faithfully following Christian Living. God is so good! May God continue to bless you in Jesus' precious name my friends! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-). Here's the lyrics to Your Name Brings Healing to Me by Planetshakers

Your Name Brings Healing to Me by Planetshakers

VERSE:
Fear doesn't live here no more
Fear doesn't live here no more
When Your name was spoken
Your name brought healing to me
Shame doesn't live here no more
Shame doesn't live here no more
When Your name was spoken
Your love brought healing to me

PRE CHORUS:
Condemnation no more
Sin lost all control
I am set free
By Your glory and grace
You broke every chain
I am set free

CHORUS:
Your name Jesus
Your name Jesus
Jesus Your name
Your name brings healing to me

BRIDGE:
I am free
I am free
These chains have no hold on me
I've been healed
Hallelujah

I will leave with you three verses and a small declaration for each verse. Pray these three verses in your life and share them with anyone that you know is in need of some kind of healing especially the physical and emotional ones. Here we go: 

[Isaiah 26:3] You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you. 
I trust in the Lord and I have perfect peace. 

[Hebrews 10:35] Cast not away therefore your confidence, which has great recompense of reward.
I am confident in God and His Word. 

[3 John 1:2] Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. 
God's highest desire is for me to prosper and be healthy and whole.

PRAYER OF AGREEMENT 

Father, we stand in agreement, in the name of Jesus Christ, for this person in need of healing. As they pray this prayer, we believe in faith with them, that every sickness, disease, infirmity, whether physical or emotional will be healed.

Father, I forgive everyone that I hold any hatred, grudge, or ill-will against and I pray that You would bless them.

I know that Jesus, not only paid the price for my sins with His blood, but also purchased my healing through the stripes laid on His body. I believe, because I received Jesus, that not only are my sins forgiven, but that I am also healed. I know my healing is not because of some deed that I have accomplished, but only because of Your grace.

Father, I know it is Your will for me to be well, because I  believe these verses were written to me and for me. I receive Your Word into my heart. As I read each verse daily, I know they are coming alive in my heart, renewing my mind and providing health to all my flesh. 

I thank You that I walk in victory. Amen.