Thursday, July 25, 2013

You Never Fail!

For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory forever. Amen. (Rom. 11:36) 

God never fails.

Those three words are the most comforting and assuring words that we need to hear. No matter how many times we have failed in the past and present or how many times we will fail Him in the future, God has never nor will ever fail us. 

Evidently, failure and success go hand in hand. Without failure, it will be very difficult to appreciate the successes in our lives. Without failure, it would be very easy for us to take God's blessings in our lives for granted. The reality of it all is that all of us have failed in some areas of our lives at one time or another.

In spite of the possibilities for failure in our lives, there is good news. The good news is that as long as we remain faithful in our love and devotion to God, He will NEVER fail us. Now mind you, this in no way, shape, or form implies that He will not be faithful to us whenever we fail Him or those we love. 

Quite frankly, I find it very comforting that God is so willing to use a man like me in spite of the many times I have failed Him. As a result, I sit here typing away words of encouragement and inspiration with the occasional challenge and rebuke as I'm led to do so. As we live our separate lives, we are united in Christ to admonish one another as God encourages us in His Word to do so. 

Thank you so much for reading this far my friends! My hope and prayer is that we will find comfort and encouragement that the God Who never fails is Faithful and True no matter how many times we continue to fail Him and others. May God continue to bless you and keep you my friends! Without any further delay, I want to bring to all of you, You Never Fail by Hillsong. Always remember friend...Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-). Here's the lyrics...ENJOY!!!...:-D

YOU NEVER FAIL BY HILLSONG LIVE 

VERSE
When waters rise all around me
When mountains stand in the path I see
I look to love that's unfailing
I look to grace that is all I need

PRE-CHORUS
Oh call
Call upon the Name
Jesus Christ
The only Name that saves


CHORUS
For there is no one like our God
There's no one like our God
There's nothing that can stand against You
There's no stronghold You can't break
No life that You can't save
Our God You never fail

VERSE
Your light will shine through the darkness
Your word will calm every crashing wave
My hope it lies in Your promise
My faith it stands on the empty grave

BRIDGE
Strong through every trial
Faithful through the night
Our God will never fail
Our God will never fail

Anchor through the flood
You keep holding on
I know You'll never fail
Jesus You'll never fail