Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Christ Is Enough!

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. (1 John 2:2) 

Christ is enough for me.

Those words will be forever tatooed in my soul, mind, and heart. Without Christ in my life, I would definitely not be the person I am today. I chose Jesus not only because He is God, but because He is also a man. It would be far more difficult for me to be able to relate to His divine nature than His human nature. 

Nevertheless, Jesus has done more for you and I than anyone ever will. Jesus will forever be enough for me because He serves as a constant reminder and example as the way I should strive to live my life on a daily basis. Jesus also reminds us that it is possible to achieve the victorious life while maintaining our integrity and devotion to Him.

The sad part about the world we live in today is that many people, including Christians, find more fulfillment in the things and cares of this world than Christ Himself. While people are mired in drug and alcohol abuse, sexual promiscuity, and anything else where they may find temporal fulfillment and enjoyment, Christ Himself is waiting nearby with His arms opened wide to provide eternal fulfillment and enjoyment. 

So friends, where are you finding the most fulfillment in your life? Are you finding fulfillment in the things and cares of this world? Or have you already found fulfillment in Christ?

Thanks again for reading this far my friends! My hope and prayer is that once Christ has taken dominion over your ENTIRE life, you will not only experience fulfillment and enjoyment in Him, but you will freely tell everyone in your world that there is no turning back...no turning back. 

May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' precious name my friends! Without any further delay, I want to bring to all of you Christ Is Enough by Hillsong. Never forget friends...JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-). Here's the lyrics...ENJOY!!!...:-D

CHRIST IS ENOUGH BY HILLSONG LIVE 

[VERSE]
Christ is my reward
And all of my devotion
Now there's nothing in this world
That could ever satisfy

[PRE-CHORUS]
Through every trial
My soul will sing
No turning back
I've been set free

[CHORUS]
Christ is enough for me
Christ is enough for me
Everything I need is in You
Everything I need

[VERSE]
Christ my all in all
The joy of my salvation
And this hope will never fail
Heaven is our home

[PRE-CHORUS]
Through every storm
My soul will sing
Jesus is here
To God be the glory

[BRIDGE]
I have decided to follow Jesus
No turning back
No turning back

The cross before me
The world behind me
No turning back
No turning back