Saturday, June 1, 2013

Transformation!

But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. (2 Cor. 3:18) 

Transformation is a word we hear about so many different times during the course of our day. We hear this word on TV, at work, from friends and family, from our community leaders, etc, etc. Given the incredible amount of resources available to us that encourage transformation in some way, shape, or form, how do we know what source to look for and find to obtain the motivation and inspiration to experience transformation in every single area of our lives, especially spiritual transformation?

Personally, I have been blessed and privileged to be surrounded by many godly friends and family members that have often (and still to this day) pray for transformation in my life and in the lives of others around me. In all the years that I have been faithfully serving the Lord, I have learned (and still am learning) that transformation of any kind begins with me first and foremost. My mind. My heart. My spirit. Those areas are very essential for all of us to transform so that we can make a lasting impact in the lives of those God brings into our lives. 

The most miraculous part of the transformation process is that it has a recyclable effect. Transformation is recyclable because we get the opportunity to feed off the transformation of others and reciprocate that transformation in return so that more people may benefit from such transformation. When I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior in 1990, a radical transformation took place in my life. As a result, I had to share that transformation in my life with anyone that was willing to listen.

That spiritual transformation continues to take effect as I shared my brief testimony in my first four posts "Living In Christ - Parts 1-4". Jesus has transformed my life in a way that no one ever can or will be able to do. In the same breath, I will also say that because Jesus is in YOUR life, and through your testimony, I will also be transformed and encouraged. As long we let God be the One to transform our lives and not the society we live in, we will experience change in ALL areas of our lives from glory to glory. Amen?...:-)

QUESTION: Will YOU let God transform your life?

Thanks again friends for reading this far. I hope and pray that you will continue to experience godly transformation as you develop a more intimate relationship and intentionally have God involved in every single area of your life, especially those areas that are extremely important to your future, both temporal and eternal. May God continue to bless you and keep you my friends! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-) 

ENJOY IT TOO!!!...:-D