Monday, June 3, 2013

Revolution!

Look unto me, and be you saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. (Is. 45:22) 

A silent and extremely peaceful revolution has just begun here at Christian Living. When I started writing, my intention was to edify the body of Christ the best way I know how. The revolution began when I shared my brief testimony in a four part series titled Living in Christ. From this point, I immediately started posting a series of music videos with my thoughts attached to them. Since I have been inspired by many people who are gifted in the area of leadership, I had the blessing of posting a series on Servant Leadership.

As a result of the constant shifting around, I have taken great notice in the number of countries from around the world that have read the posts up to this day. The revolution has been developing at an increased and steady pace for quite some time. The whole purpose of this revolution is not so much to bring attention to myself, but to bring attention to what God is doing through every single area of our lives.

God is the one leading this revolution in the same way He has led many revolutions in the past. God has chosen to use me as His mouthpiece to reach out to this lost and dying world. There was a time in my life when I was also lost and dying like the rest of the world. God has totally revolutionized and transformed my life in an incredibly radical way. 

The above passage from Isaiah 45:22 is a strong and passionate plea from God Himself to turn away from the ways of this world and turn to Him in covenant relationship with Him. It is so easy to get swept up in the cares of this world, the religious systems, among a million other things that discourage us from tapping into the very presence of God. When Jesus walked this Earth, He had to rebuke the religious authority of His time. He rebuked the Pharisees and was condemned by the Sanhedrin. Jesus was a revolutionary.

It is because of Jesus and His disciples and their revolutionary tactics as they go against the grain and standards of their society in which they lived in at the time that has enabled people like me to do what we do today. God has blessed us with the resources needed to accomplish the tasks that need to be done as we further advance the revolution that Jesus has taught us millennia ago. Thank God for all the social media advances and bloggers from around the world that are passionate about God and His continuous interest in having a relationship with you. 

QUESTION:Are YOU ready to join the revolution?

A revolution has been brewing here at Christian Living. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised of the doors that open as a result of the work that God continues to do in my life and in the lives of those who closely follow and read this blog. I want to thank God and all of you for your faithfulness and trust in me as I continue to drive home the fact that it is all about Jesus and then all of you. May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name my amazing friends! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-) 

ENJOY IN JESUS' NAME!!!...:-D