Sunday, May 26, 2013

Inspiration!

The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD has anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; (Is. 61:1-2) 

Inspiration can come to us in so many different ways. Inspiration can come to us when we read a book, when we take a walk, when we sit in front of our TV sets, even when we read (or write) Christian Living. Yeah, I had to throw that one in there...;-D. More often than not, we all need a healthy dose of inspiration.

How and where we find that inspiration is only part of the key. The other part is WHO we are getting our inspiration from. The how and where part of our inspiration can come to us pretty quickly from time to time. The Who part is the part that usually takes the most time because we can  inadvertently be easily distracted with our daily affairs and the people that surround us. No one is at fault here. That just so happens to be the way life goes. Right?

The above picture speaks volumes in regards to the most effective way to find the inspiration we all need from time to time. Time spent in solitude, especially in the presence of God, is the most effective way to not only find peace and quiet from the daily grind of our lives, but more importantly, inspiration to help us keep moving forward with the agenda God has in mind for us. As Christians, God MUST be the WHO in regards to who we get our inspiration from. 

So friend. How, where, and who do you get your inspiration from? 

I want to thank you friends for blessing me with the opportunity to be able to bring INSPIRATION into your lives on an almost daily basis. As God continues to inspire me and challenge me to be the best Christian writer I can be, my commitment to Him and to all of you is to bring the most inspirational, challenging, and motivational content to God's glory and to the benefit of every single one of you.

Thanks again my amazing friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in everything you do in His name! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-)