Monday, May 20, 2013

Imagination!

Casting down arguments, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; (2 Cor. 10:5) 

What is your imagination like? 

My imagination is as follows:

1)From an eternal perspective, the ultimate imagination is when I see myself reigning with all of my amazing brothers and sisters-in-Christ alongside Jesus Christ before the throne for all eternity.

2)I also imagine myself winning more and more souls for Christ during the time that is left before Jesus comes back. 

3)I imagine myself traveling all around the world for leisure, business (God willing), and ministry.

4)I imagine a time when there will be tens of thousands of people from all around the world that will read and share Christian Living with all of their friends and loved ones.

5) I imagine God literally ministering to every single one of you as you read the words of this post and many other posts from this blog. Amen?

6)I imagine a time will come when certain leaders and laypeople of various fellowships from countries around the world emailing me to share the impact that has been made in their families, churches, and communities. What a joy and experience that will be!...:-)

7)I imagine this blog site playing a key role in doors opening up for me to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and testify of His goodness and grace in my life with the international and national audience. (This blog has already played a role in connecting me with certain men of faith and great leadership ability)...to be continued.

8)Because of God's presence in this blog site, I imagine many souls being converted from various religions to Christ as well as the gnostics/non-religious souls.

9)From a personal perspective, I imagine myself continuing to grow and mature in not only my relationship with Christ, but with every single one of you.

10)Because of the amazing amount of writing experience that I have received within this last year, I also imagine the possibility of eventually creating an e-book or a physical book on the subject of leadership one day. (One friend suggested that I think about creating an e-book on the subject of Servant Leadership).

This is only the tip of the iceberg my friends! I have always had a "Joseph spirit" in regards to always attempting to see the big picture in any endeavor that God continues to prepare me for to this very day. On that note, I simply want to thank God for providing the resources and the anointing to make this happen. I also want to thank all of you for faithfully following Christian Living from all of your electronic devices. My dear friends, this whole project has very little to do with me and has EVERYTHING to do with Jesus.

This particular post was done on the last minute as I want to remain as faithful as possible providing you anointed content every two days. To God be the glory friends! My passion for God, my siblings-in-Christ, and the many lost souls are what motivate my faith and IMAGINATION that God will one day fulfill at the very least, many of the the things mentioned above as God continues to enable me to do so. This beyond knowledge my amazing friends! IMAGINATION EMBRACES THE ENTIRE WORLD! Wow! With Christian Living that has not only become possible, it has become a reality.

So much more to say, so little time. Take a moment out of your day and listen to the song I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe. That song should get your imagination going...;-). Thank you very much for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' precious name! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-). ENJOY!!!...:-D.