Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hope!

                  Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; constant in prayer; (Rom. 12:12)

Never. Lose. Hope.

Never forget those words friends!

Keep the faith. Maintain the hope. And always love.

Life is full of twists and turns. Full of ups and downs. The above scripture verse says it all my friends! There will be moments in life when we will experience great victories as well as great defeats. How we handle those moments when they happen will either make or break us.

Reading God's Word and prayer are the key here. There will also be moments where you may have to enter a period of fasting to achieve intimate closeness to God. Whatever it is God happens to lay on your heart to do at the moment, do it while rejoicing in the hope and patient in tribulation.

There are moments when God loves to whisper in our ear and say what it is we so desperately needed to hear at that particular moment. It is in those still, quiet moments where God will remind us of the hope we have in Christ. The hope we have in Christ is that victory is assured. Victory is not totally dependent on what we do. It is totally dependent on what Christ has already did for us.

Personally, it is very comforting to know that I don't have to be everything to everyone. Am I expected to do my part in advancing God's kingdom here on Earth? Most definitely! Every single one of us have a role to play so we can make this world we live in a better place to live, one person at a time. Up to this point, God has graced me with His mercy, favor, love, and grace. As a result, I have a responsibility before the Lord to "spread the wealth".

Every single time I contribute to your lives, I'm laying up treasures in Heaven. I wonder what my mansion will look like when I get to Heaven? My hope and prayer is that I will continue to do what God has chosen me to do with the intent of bringing eternal value into your life and into the lives of others that you influence. It is because of this that I find great satisfaction in what I do. It is also because of this that I have the hope of meeting all of you in Heaven one day.

What are you hoping for friends?

Thank you so much for reading and following Christian Living. Please help me "spread the wealth" as I HOPE and pray that God will continue to do great things this blog. May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name my friends! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-)