Saturday, May 4, 2013

Great and Mighty!

God thunders marvelously with his voice; great things does he, which we cannot comprehend. (Job 37:5)

We serve a great and mighty God!

Those words are both extremely comforting and assuring friends! In some instances, God can be very difficult to comprehend. In most cases, all we need to do is pick up the Bible and read the contents within to get to know Him more. I have heard the song, "What A Mighty We Serve" countless times.

Those words still ring true in not only my life but in the life every single believer of Jesus Christ today. We live in pretty tumultuous times today. We hear news reports on tv all sorts of things that point to the end of the world as we know it and the soon coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in all His glory.

Because Jesus is coming back very, very soon, we can find comfort and assurance that one day it will all be ok. Quite frankly, I will also go so far to say that things are ok right now in spite of everything we hear and the fallout of those events. God has given us many wonderful friends and family members that are there for us at almost a moment's notice.

Recently, I received a text message from an awesome friend and brother-in-Christ that God chose to use to simply let me know that I have been thought of and prayed for. Something as simple as that is evidence that I serve a great and mighty God. Our great and mighty God is extremely interested in the smallest details of our lives.

God is not only great and mighty...He's also Faithful and True!

Thank you so much for reading this post and enjoying this site my awesome friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' GREAT AND MIGHTY name! Jesus loves you and so do I!...:-). Without further ado, I want to bring to all of you Great and Mighty by Planetshakers. Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!!...:-D

GREAT AND MIGHTY BY PLANETSHAKERS

I stand in this place and lift
Up my eyes to see
The glory of Your face

My God, how wonderful You are
How beautiful Your name
It calms the raging seas

With open arms I run into Your courts
I'll dance before You King of all the earth

You're great, great and mighty
King of glory, God of wonder
You're great, Ancient of Days
Keeper of my heart, lover of my soul

You are great and mighty
You are great and mighty
You are great and mighty
You are great

You are great
You are great