Thursday, May 2, 2013

Favored!

And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish you the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish it. (Psalms 90:17)

You are favored!

Yes, you heard that correctly. No matter what is is your going through in life, YOU, my dear friend are favored. On the surface, it may not seem that way, but it is true because the beauty of the Lord is upon each and everyone of you. His love for you and I runs extremely deep and wide.

As we submit our lives to Him in humble gratitude, He will always bless the work of our hands. As a result, our hands as well as our feet and words will also be blessed. Not only do we find favor with God, but also with man. As the fruits of the Spirit are freely received and expressed at home, at church, and at work, we end up giving God the glory, the honor, and the praise. In return, we find favor with man in the form of God opening doors of opportunity for ministry, personal, and professional (business) reasons. Favor with man can also come in the form of a promotion in your job. It may also come into your life indirectly in the form of your children, spouse, and friends being blessed as well.

God's favor (beauty) is all around us my friends! All we need to do is seek His face and get to know Him as intimately as your heart, mind, and spirit desires. In the same way it's important for me to get to know all of you and vice versa, it's extremely important that we get to know God as we seek His favor in our lives. We are also simultaneously seeking favor with our fellow man at the same time.

I honestly believe there will come a day when I will receive emails from all around the world testifying of God's favor, grace, mercy, and love. Put it this way. My gmail inbox will be so full that I will have to separate whole days just to read and respond to every single one of them. My dear friends, this is where faith comes in and the favor of God expands itself to my Christian Living audience and beyond. God is indeed Faithful and True! All of you are in my heart, thoughts, and prayers.

Have you found God's favor in your life? If so, how? If not, why not?

Thanks again for reading and following Christian Living my awesome friends! When it's all said and done, it's not about me...it's all about Jesus! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-). Without further ado, I want to bring to all of you Favoured by Planetshakers. Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-)

FAVOURED BY PLANETSHAKERS

Youʼre my Savior, Youʼre my Healer
Youʼre everything I need
Youʼre my comfort, Youʼre my best friend
Forever You will reign

You are high and lifted up
And Your Kingdom will have no end

I am favored I am blessed
By the cross, and the blood that was shed
I am favored I am blessed
I can do all things, because of what Youʼve done for me

Nothing is impossible for those that believe
Nothing is to difficult for our God
Nothing is impossible for those that believe
I believe, I believe in You