Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dreams!

And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.  (Gen. 28:12)  

Martin Luther King once quoted "I have a dream." 

All of us at one time on our lives or another have had a dream just like Dr. King. Ever since I was a little child I have had many dreams. Some of those dreams have since evaporated into the sky.

When I look back at my upbringing, the dreams never really "evaporated into the sky". They just simply evolved over the course of time. As a little child, my dreams ranged everything from being a superhero to conquering the world. As an adolescent/teenager, my dreams became more career-oriented. Now, as an adult, I have slowly, but surely begun the process of fulfilling those dreams.

You're probably thinking. How's Micky able to accomplish his child/teenage dreams as an adult? That is a very good question if it just so happens to be running through your mind right now. I will openly admit that there have been times in my life where I was more than ready to give up on those dreams. As an adult, many of us have the tendency to want to give up those dreams when our circumstances are so overwhelming that they end up clouding our better judgement and faith that our particular dream will be fulfilled.

This is when God comes in.

There will be moments when God will intervene in our lives by planting seeds of dreams into our our minds and hearts. In my experience, this most likely explains why I never lose faith that God will achieve the "impossible" in my life.  In my last post, I spoke about inspiration. God is the One that continuously inspires me to be the very best that I can be as I make every effort to advance His kingdom here on earth to win souls for Christ.  Guess what friends. My childhood/teenage dream has (to a certain degree) been fulfilled. Since I have started blogging Christian Living in September of 2012, I have had the amazing honor and privilege to serve God and the entire world through these means. As a result, I have essentially "conquered the world" on behalf of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

What is your dream? Are your dreams centered on God's plan for your life? Is your dream going to benefit those around you with eternity in mind?   

Thank you very much for reading, following, and sharing Christian Living with all your friends and loved ones. May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name my friends! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-)

ENJOY!!!...:-D