Friday, May 24, 2013

Creation!

You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for you have created all things, and for your pleasure they are and were created. (Rev.4:11) 

When you wake up in the morning, what do you see in the mirror? 

I'm a HUGE fan of House Hunters, House Hunters International, and various programs from The Travel Channel, Discovery Channel, and Animal Planet. I'm pointing this out to all of you because I find a great deal of joy in seeing God's creation in all those programs. The joy in God's creation can be seen in everything from seeing the happiness on the faces of those people when they relocate to a foreign country or another house in their own neighborhood.

The joy in God's creation can also be seen when discovering uncharted territory or admiring the architecture of some of the most amazing buildings throughout Europe. The first time I fell upon the Discovery Channel, I ran into an amazing tv program called Storm Chasers. This program revealed a totally different side to God's creation.

This program captivated me like very few shows ever have. My fascination with storms have always been there. Before this program, I was always aware of hurricanes and the extreme winters we always had. I even read about tornadoes in books. Being the visual type, my mind was captivated and fascinated when I first saw how a tornado was formed. It was always a joy to see a large tornado roaming through the open fields of Oklahoma or Kansas.

I will openly admit that there were moments when the joy of God's creation would suddenly disappear when I all of sudden see a tornado barreling down on someone's home, a huge typhoon carves a path of destruction through someone's country, or an avalanche rolling downhill as people attempt to flee from getting buried. What I'm trying to say is that there are moments of both joy and tragedy in God's creation. 

For every non-lethal animal that is out there, there are also lethal ones. God, in His total sovereignty was able to bring a very delicate balance to His creation. My dear friends, when we take a real close look at God's creation, we will see the many facets of God's character in them. Don't you agree? Everything we see around us will reveal God's love (and occasional wrath) in it. Because of God's great love and mercy for all of us, we're able to experience and enjoy His creation in large volumes during our time on this planet. 

Just imagine what His ULTIMATE creation, Heaven, will be like. there are no words that can even begin to express what that will be like. Just for perspective, the most beautiful places on this planet will never be able to compare to what the "lowliest" part of heaven will be like. 

What has God's creation revealed to you about His personality and character? 

Thank you very much for reading this post my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' precious name! JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!...:-) 

ENJOY!!!!...:-D