Monday, May 6, 2013

Could I Ever!

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. (Ezekiel 36:26)

As Christians, could we ever be the kind of man, woman, and child that we are today without our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

That's a fair question to ask. Granted, most of my post almost have the appearance that it's repeating itself because it happens to be all about us and our relationship with Jesus Christ. For those of you that have been following this blog site for sometime will immediately take notice that I'm not in any way, shape, or form advocating religion.

I do not come to all of you in the name of Pentecostalism (my religion). I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. The "Pharisee" in me will want to advance the name of Pentecost instead of in the name of Jesus. Quite frankly, with the scores of different religions out there, it would get very, very confusing real fast. Don't you agree?

So with having said that, the whole purpose and aim is not to point you to religion. I'm here to point you to a relationship. Relationship with Jesus. As all of you can tell already, I'm extremely passionate about Jesus and His role for my life. The above video says it all! If I was never outspoken about Him, I would be doing Him, me, and all of you a gross injustice.

As Christians, many of the subjects that we talk about today are centered in Jesus Christ. A little while ago, I did a series on servant leadership that have turned out to be the most widely viewed posts that I have written to date. During Christmastime, we all hear that "Jesus is the reason for the season" talk. As far as I'm concerned, Jesus is the reason for ALL seasons.

Jesus' birth is an extremely important event. So is His death and resurrection. The Bible, from Genesis to Revelation points to Jesus. For those of us who are not entirely convinced about Jesus and His role in our lives, we need to consult with the Bible first and foremost if we have access to one. If not, I strongly encourage you to find a God-fearing, Bible-practicing Christian to get to know more about Jesus more intimately. If none of that works for any reason, you can always email me at amircarmickydiaz73@gmail.com for further inquiries on Jesus and Christianity in general. It would be great to hear from you friend!...:-)

We all need to ask ourselves the following question...

Could I ever deny myself and someone else the honor and privilege to have an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ in every single area of our lives and spheres of influence?

Thanks again for reading this far my friends! My heart and soul leaps with joy when I am able to interact with all of you in an effort to advance God's kingdom here on Earth and for the benefit of all of His people. May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-). Without further ado, I want to introduce to all of you Could I Ever by Planetshakers. Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-D.

COULD I EVER BY PLANETSHAKERS

When I woke up today
Thought of all the things You've done
Found myself here
Feeling all so overcome

You gave Your life away for me
Truly my heart belongs to You
So let me say

Could I ever thank You for
What You did at Calvary
When You bled and died for me
Could I ever turn away
Knowing that You paid the price
That I could never pay

When I think of the way
That You died upon that Cross
Bearing my sin
Even though my heart was lost