Tuesday, April 16, 2013

You're All I Need!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths. (Prov. 3:5-6)

[DISCLAIMER: IF THERE IS ANYONE FROM THE PLANETSHAKERS PRAISE BAND THAT SEES THIS POST, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO MEET THIS TRULY AMAZING BAND IN PERSON AND EXPERIENCE THEIR CONCERT, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, GOD...LIVE! MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS MIGHTYMICKY73@HOTMAIL.COM]

It's official! As of this very moment and post, I have dubbed myself as "King Planetshaker"...:-D. I have had the honor and privilege of being able to play music videos from various contemporary christian music artists, gospel artists, and other praise bands from both the United States and Australia. Out of Australia, we have the likes of Darlene Zschech, Hillsong, and Martha Munizzi. If there are other praise bands out of Australia that I'm missing, please forgive me. Those are the three names that I have heard about the most often since I accepted Jesus as my Savior.

Then the Planetshakers have come into my life. Their music is similar in so many ways compared to the aforementioned names above. The Planetshakers have pulled me in because of the way they are branded. When I saw one of their music videos for the first time, I could not help but be impressed with the way their stage was set up. To the eye that has never seen this band or to the ear that has never heard of them, there's always the possibility that they would be easily branded as a secular band.

Upon further observation, I could not be any further from the truth in regards to the nature of this amazing band. You're probably thinking. Why is Christian Living paying homage to Planetshakers? As far as I'm concerned, that's a fair question. Oddly enough, it is not the Planetshakers that I'm actually paying homage to. I'm paying not only homage, but continual praise and worship to the King of kings and the Lord of lords, Jesus Christ.

I could easily have payed homage to the aforementioned names above, but it was Planetshakers that has made the single biggest impact in my life. As a result, their videos have been the most widely chosen of any particular band, duet, or solo artist. It was during some of the most difficult seasons of my life when I often found myself watching, listening, and even reading the lyrics of their songs. From a spiritual standpoint, Planetshakers has, is, and always be a difference-maker when it comes to praise and worship music, especially in my life.

I even take their music with me on my iPhone and have a playlist with just their music on it on the Spotify app. The proof is in the pudding my friends and I honestly believe that so many others have also benefited from listening to them. The song in this post, You're All I Need is a direct revelation of the heart of this band. Since everything I do here at Christian Living is all about Jesus, there could not be a more fitting title to the 100TH POST of Christian Living as this one.

Wow! God has indeed been Faithful and True in the writing of this post and will continue to look forward to seeing what God will accomplish through said site. Not only do I know, but the Planetshakers also know that Jesus is all we need. I must admit, I'm extremely excited about writing about what has turned out to be my favorite band. It simply shows in the volumes of video that have been incorporated into the blog posts. To God be ALL the glory, ALL the honor, and ALL the praise forever and ever!

Thanks for reading this far my friends! I know this will be one of the longest posts I will ever make, but it is worth it...:-). May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name my friends! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-) Without any further delay, I want to bring to all of you You're All I Need by Planetshakers. Let's SHAKE THIS PLANET FOR JESUS friends! Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-D

YOU'RE ALL I NEED BY PLANETSHAKERS

Your grace is all I need
Your love is all I ever wanted
Your presence in my life
Jesus Your touch is my desire

My heart it sings for You
My every breath is Yours my Jesus
I live to worship You
Jesus You're everything

You are all I want
You are everything I need
My soul thirsts for You
You are more than life to me

You're all I need
You're all I need
You're all I need
Jesus

You're all I live for
Jesus