Sunday, April 14, 2013

There's Freedom!

   Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. (2 Cor. 3:17)

In the last post titled "Deeper!", I posted a short thought that also included a prayer of salvation for those of you that either are or know someone that hasn't come into the saving knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. If you have prayed that prayer, then you will either eventually find freedom in Christ or will one day find out for yourself or from someone else. God has His agents, people like me, that have a passion for sharing the love of Jesus Christ with everyone we "rub shoulders" with.

My hope and prayer is that the prayer of salvation has made an eternal impact in your life in such a miraculous manner, that you will experience the richness of being free in Jesus. My friends, it's also important to note that freedom in Christ comes at a costly price. Don't be discouraged when family, friends, even your loved ones reject you because of your new-found relationship with Jesus. No one will love you the way He will love you. On top of that, He will also find a way to deliver you from any potential harm.

Granted, there will also be situations that God will allow you to be in where your relationship with Him may be challenged. As a "22-year old follower" of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, there have been moments when my faith has been challenged, His relationship to me has often been questioned and the list of tension-filled moments can go on and on forever. In December of 1990, I never would have thought that the Christian walk would be this difficult. But it has. I will never imply under any circumstances that being a Christian is easy because it's not.

As a result, I have become a very firm believer and follow of my Lord Savior Jesus Christ. My faith in Him continues to mature to this day. There are still lots of growing pains in this learning experience. There is still so much about Jesus that I have yet to get to know more intimately. Regardless of where I am right now in my walk with Jesus, I know He has made a very profound difference in my life and that is why I have come to fall in love with my Jesus and write about my experiences for all of you to know. Without Jesus in my life, I would never be free.

My dear friends, Jesus stands before us with His arms wide open and ready to receive us into His loving embrace. I encourage you to experience Jesus like you have never experience Him before. God has wonderful plans for every single one of His children. The real road to freedom begins with Jesus! I write because Jesus loves me and I love Him. Our real reward is waiting for us in Heaven. Are you ready to receive with a joyful heart and spirit?

Thanks again for reading this far my awesome friends! JESUS loves every single one of you so much...and so do I!!!...:-). May God continue to bless you and keep you in JESUS' mighty name! Without further delay, I want to bring to all of you There's Freedom by Planetshakers. Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-D

THERE'S FREEDOM BY PLANETSHAKERS

[Verse 1:]
We gather your praises
We're making it loud
And all of creation
Will join in the sound

[Verse 2:]
The song of your freedom
Is all around
And we the redeemed will
Shout it out

[Pre-Chorus:]
This is the shout of victory
This is the shout 'cos we are free

[Chorus:]
You are high and lifted up
More than anything
All creation lifts You higher and higher
We shout this song of victory
And we'll keep singing
In Jesus there's freedom

[Bridge:]
This is the moment this is the hour
This is the time we're gonna shout it out
You are our freedom You are alive
Jesus Jesus