Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm Yours!

 [Aleph] Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD. (Psalms 119:1)

"No matter what it takes. I'm Yours."

Those words are pretty heavy if you ask me. Those words carry more weight than anyone (including myself) will ever imagine. Those are the words of someone that are willing to pay the price of what it means to have a life-long commitment with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. These are the words of unwavering commitment in the face of adversity, trials, and temptations.

God desires that we make that unwavering commitment to Him. NO MATTER WHAT. Are you faced with difficult times right now? Say....I'M YOURS. Are people spread vicious rumors about you and/or your loved ones? Say....I'M YOURS. Have you been stripped of everything in your life? Say....I'M YOURS. Are you unemployed and without money? Say...I'M YOURS. Is your health on the decline? Say....I'M YOURS. Are you dealing with a difficult boss at work? Say....I'M YOURS.

And the list of questions can go on and on and on. I'm sure you get the drift. It is so easy easy to say "I'm Yours" when it seems like life is going your way and in your favor. It is another my friends when we say "I'm Yours" when the world is collapsing under our feet and it seems like God is so distant. When we shout out the name of Jesus and we hear no answer when we go through some of the most difficult times of our entire lives. Is Jesus still yours?

That's a fair question to ask. Right? I know what it's like to wake up one day to have everything stripped from me. My health. My finances. The list goes on and on. When it feels like things are not going my way and things are not in my favor. Is Jesus still mine? We all know we have come full circle in our faith in God when we can endure the apparent silence, the apparent rejection, and the apparent insults in our lives.

I'm willing to pay the price of eternal life with my sweet Jesus. Are you willing to do the same? Are you also willing to say "No matter what it takes. I'm Yours"? When Jesus is yours, you take Him with you where you go. At home. At work. At church. Around the community you live in.

Wow! Another emotionally-charged and Spirit-filled post my friends from God's heart to yours. Thanks again for reading and following along with me. I want to bring to all of you I'm Yours by Planetshakers. May God continue to bless you and keep you all in Jesus' mighty name my friends! Jesus loves you and so do I!!! Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-)

I'M YOURS BY PLANETSHAKERS

Oh Lord
When I think of all You've done
My heart sings of Your love
That saved my soul
And made me whole
My life is Yours

Cause You paid the price
I give You my life, I'm Yours

So no matter what the cost
I will go for You
No matter what it takes, I'm Yours
Because You paid the price at Calvary
I give You my whole life, I'm Yours

Oh Lord
My everything to You I lift
My heart and soul I live
For You alone
I'm not my own
My life is Yours

I'm Yours
Jesus I am Yours