Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hallelujah To The Lord!

And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigns. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his wife has made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of saints. And he said unto me, Write, Blessed are they who are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he said unto me, These are the true sayings of God. (Rev. 19:6-9)

I want to open this post with a question.

Where would we be without Jesus?

As I write this post, I'm going through a pretty rough season in my life. So many concerns. So many worries. So many uncertainties. Living life as a Christian has a unique set of challenges. One of my mentors once told me and this stuck with me for the rest of my life.

"With every new level...there's a new devil."

I remember the days when I first accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I remember being "on fire" and zealous to do God's work at a moment's notice. As the years went by, the fire remained in the very belly of my soul, but it wound up being underneath all the circumstances and burdens of life. The zeal has almost lost its sizzle and all of a sudden I find myself plateaued. Right now as we "speak", I am walking through the desert and wilderness of life.

Looking at where I am right now, I cannot help but think about Elijah. Elijah, an anointed prophet of God suffered a great deal because of the calling God had over His life. As a result of the persecution he received at the hands of Jezebel and so many others, God took Elijah and used him powerfully and in a manner that was unique to the people in the period of which he lived.

In a nutshell, I also see my life developing in more or less the same way. Every single time I have been knocked down and persecuted, whether it be by my own friends and family or by some unknown entity, God has continuously remained Faithful and True to me and my life by continuously surrounding me with people of prayer. As a result, I have grown in wisdom and strength. Does all this mean that I'm out of the woods? Absolutely not!

It goes back to the question that I opened this post with. Where would we be without Jesus? That's a very fair question to ask all of you and yourself, especially when faced with a new devil on every level in your relationship with God. Be encouraged my friends and never give up on God because He will never give up on you!

Thank you so much for reading this far my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-). Without further ado, I want to bring to all of you Hallelujah To The Lord by Planetshakers. Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-D

HALLELUJAH TO THE LORD BY PLANETSHAKERS

[VERSE 1]
In the darkness let there be light.
In the sorrow let joy arise.
As Your kingdom fills the earth.
God our Saviour
giver of new birth.

[VERSE 2]
Let all sickness bow its knee to Christ our Saviour our victory.
By His death at calvary
I’m forgiven I have been set free.

[CHORUS]
Hallelujah to the Lord.
Hallelujah to our God.
Lift Him higher above all things.
Christ our Saviour
King above all Kings.

[VERSE 3]
Strength in weakness.
Hope for the poor.
Chains are broken my life restored.
Grace abounding unending love.
There is no one no one like our God.

[BRIDGE]
Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty.
Holy Holy is the Lord is the Lord.