Monday, April 22, 2013

Everyone!

  
                                 For the body is not one member, but many. (1 Cor. 12:14)

Everyone. Get up on your feet and give God all the praise for where you are right. now. Yeah, YOU heard me! Just do it!...:-)

I want to try to keep this post as "short and sweet" as possible. From my heart to yours, I want to thank all of you for following Christian Living and especially those that have taken the time out of their busy schedules to place a a comment here and there. It's all about Jesus my awesome friends! God has taken this blog to even newer heights because of everyone that has been involved.

It is because of God and everyone that follows this blog that the name of Jesus Christ is lifted high and the Great Commission is being fulfilled in all four corners of the world. I want to make a quick shout out to the countries that have been following Christian Living since it's inception. After Jesus, it's all about YOU, those people that are already living in Christ and for all of those that have yet to take that step of faith. Please forgive me if I don't remember all of the countries! Rest assured, God will remember who they are because of His immense love for all of you. Without further delay, here we go!

1)United States
2)Germany
3)Russia
4)United Kingdom
5)Philippines
6)France
7)Zimbabwe
8)China
9)Australia
10)Poland
11)Ukraine
12)Hong Kong
13)India
14)South Africa
15)Romania
16)New Zealand
17)Nigeria
18)Canada
19)Singapore
20)Malaysia
21)Japan
22)Brazil
23)Peru
24)Costa Rica
25)Honduras
26)Guatemala
27)Sweden
28)Vietnam

My dear friends, this is just a partial list of countries as I'm sure there are more countries that are not coming to mind. To God be the glory friends! There is no doubt whatsoever that God will continue to do great and miraculous things through this site as I'm confident in Him that God will open doors to not only various parts of my own native country for ministry, but He will also open doors for me to visit and minister to my friends from the countries listed above and others from ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

My hope and prayer is that you are as excited about this endeavor as I am. For those of you out there that are thinking about blogging YOUR passion, get before God in prayer and ask Him to lead the way as I know that He is faithful and will help you through whatever limitations you may be facing in Jesus' mighty name. My passion is a Man named Jesus Christ. Without Him, I would never have been able to pull this off and connect with all of God's people from around the world and my incredibly beautiful country, United States.

Thank you EVERYONE for reading this far! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' precious name! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-). Without further ado, I want to bring to all of you Everyone by Planetshakers. Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY in Jesus' name!...:-D

EVERYONE BY PLANETSHAKERS

This is the sound of a generation
This is our song its a declaration

We will arise with a burning passion
all for your name Jesus!

[Chorus x2]
Everyone! Everyone!
Get up on your feet and sing
Cause we have the victory
In Jesus name lets celebrate!

This is the sound of a generation
This is our song its a declaration

We will arise with a burning passion
all for your name Jesus!

[Chorus x2]
Everyone! Everyone!
Get up on your feet and sing
Cause we have the victory
In Jesus name lets celebrate!

[Bridge x3]
We Dance cause we are free
We have the victory
In your authority
you set us free you set us free!

[Chorus x2]
Everyone! Everyone!
Get up on your feet and sing
Cause we have the victory
In Jesus name lets celebrate!