Thursday, April 18, 2013

Even Greater!

For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, mighty, and awesome, who regards not persons, nor takes reward: (Deut. 10:17)

I need...ONLY GOD. I breathe because of...ONLY GOD. I am in awe of...ONLY GOD. I feel safe because of...ONLY GOD. I trust...ONLY GOD. I can serve...ONLY GOD. I am touched by...ONLY GOD. Praise is due to...ONLY GOD. I give my soul to...ONLY GOD. I live for...ONLY GOD. There's only one...ONLY GOD. I'd do it for...ONLY GOD. I am changed by...ONLY GOD. I listen to...ONLY GOD. I am me because of...ONLY GOD. I've felt...ONLY GOD. I cherish...ONLY GOD. I see...ONLY GOD. I commit myself to...ONLY GOD. I will worship...ONLY GOD. I have faith in...ONLY GOD. I devote my life to...ONLY GOD. I pray to...ONLY GOD. I desire...ONLY GOD. I can imagine...ONLY GOD. I am consumed by...ONLY GOD. I focus on...ONLY GOD. I've seen the work of...ONLY GOD.

WAIT! There's more...:-)

ONLY GOD...Carried my cross. ONLY GOD...Makes me strong. ONLY GOD...Is my purpose. ONLY GOD...Is my King. ONLY GOD...Spilled His own blood. ONLY GOD...Paid my ransome. ONLY GOD...Loves me unconditionally. ONLY GOD...Is my hope. ONLY GOD...Could create the world. ONLY GOD...Could have changed my ways. ONLY GOD...Gives life. ONLY GOD...Hears me. ONLY GOD...Can calm the storm. ONLY GOD...Holds me in His hands. ONLY GOD...Makes sense. ONLY GOD...Calls me. ONLY GOD...Knows me. ONLY GOD...Could have helped me. ONLY GOD...Would save me. ONLY GOD...Would die for me. ONLY GOD...Could complete me. ONLY GOD...Trusts me. ONLY GOD...Lives. ONLY GOD...Made me who I am. ONLY GOD...Dries my tears. ONLY GOD...Fills the void. ONLY GOD...Cares for me. ONLY GOD...Healed me. ONLY GOD...Loves me as I am.

Wow! That was a mouthful...:-D

My dear friends, ONLY GOD can do everything that has been described and a whole lot more.

What else can ONLY GOD do for YOU and your loved ones?

Thanks again for reading this post and sharing with all of your friends and loved ones. May God continue to bless you and keep you all my friends! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-). Without any further delay, I want to bring to all of you Even Greater by Planetshakers. Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-D

EVEN GREATER BY PLANETSHAKERS

Now is the time for God's people to arise
The day is here Lord your kingdom we will build

[Pre-Chorus]
We are called For greater
We are called for more
Let your love and power
Move through us

[Chorus]
All we want is you Lord come and fill us
Hear the cry of our hearts come and pour it out
Pour it out on us
You alone are the one we desire
You alone are the one that we're living for
So pour it out on us

[Bridge]
We believe for even greater
We believe for more
Let your power come upon us
We believe for more