Friday, April 12, 2013

Deeper!

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Spirit; (Titus 3:5)

I can never get enough of Jesus! Yes, YOU heard that right! Jesus is and always will be enough for me! Jesus is the reason why I have chosen to write Christian Living and have continued to do so until this very day. As a result, I have been able to connect with so many wonderful people from not only around this country, but all around the world.

It's all about Jesus!

I want to keep this particular post short and sweet as I will post another prayer of salvation along with lyrics to this song. I strongly encourage you to share this post with your loved ones and friends as we live for Christ and He also lives in our hearts, minds, and souls. Thanks for reading this and visiting the rest of Christian Living my friends! May God continue to bless you and keep you all in Jesus' mighty name! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-). Without any further delay, I want to bring to you Deeper by Planetshakers and then follow up with the most important part of this post, the prayer of salvation. God bless you and enjoy in Jesus' name!...:-D

DEEPER BY PLANETSHAKERS

I want to know You,
I want to hear Your voice
I want to feel You,
More than before
I want to touch You,
I want to see Your face
I want You Jesus,
More than before

[Pre-chorus]
More of You, Jesus I want more
More of You, My Lord

[Chorus]
Take me deeper, Than I’ve been before
Take me further, God I long for more
Take me higher, Than I’ve been before
Jesus I want more, Jesus I need more

[Bridge]
More of You,
More of You, Jesus
More of You,
I need more of You

PRAYER OF SALVATION


Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.

Amen.


If you just said this prayer and you meant it with all your heart and you have repented for your sins, we believe that you just got saved and are born again.  You may ask, "Now that I am saved, what's next?" First of all you need to get into a bible-based church, and study God's Word. Once you have found a church home, you will want to become water-baptized. By accepting Christ you are baptized in the spirit, but it is through water-baptism that you show your obedience to the Lord. Water baptism is a symbol of your salvation from the dead. You were dead but now you live, for the Lord Jesus Christ has redeemed you for a price! The price was His death on the cross. May God Bless You!