Sunday, March 31, 2013

Worship Forevermore!

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. (Heb. 13:15) 

For most of us, Resurrection Sunday is upon us. While for others, it has already been celebrated. It is because of Jesus that we celebrate this awe-inspiring day as we lift up the name of Jesus Christ and giving Him all the praise, all the glory, and all the honor because of what He has done by offering up Himself as the Lamb that was slain. 

It is because of Jesus that we live, die, and have our being. It is because of His blood atonement that we can have an intimate relationship with God as our Heavenly Father. It is because of Jesus that we have come to learn how to love and serve God and others with the same selfless sacrifice that Jesus displayed on the Cross of Calvary with His arms open wide ready to receive you as His own.

As I'm writing this, I cannot help but get emotional as the inner joy of the Lord continues to shine through me every single day of my life. It is because of Jesus Christ that I call myself a CHRISTIAN in the first place. It is because of Jesus that I can show His love and compassion to everyone that God brings into my life. Just like Christmas, Resurrection Sunday plays such a sensitive and vital role in the lives of believers from all around the world.

It is because of Jesus that I had the honor and privilege of serving autistic patients and serving children with special needs. It is because of Jesus that I was also able to experience my own personal resurrection from someone that was lost to someone that is found. Jesus IS and ALWAYS WILL BE the Lord and Savior of my life.

As tears of joy drip down my face, the thought of Jesus and His victorious returns shines ever so brightly in my heart, mind, and soul. It is because of Jesus that I'm able to write Christian Living in spite of the physical struggles that I confront on a daily basis. It is because of Jesus that I have the mental capacity to be able to put together the best possible content in an effort to glorify Jesus, the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

I can write on forever about my gratitude for what Jesus has done in, through, and around my life. My dear friends, don't ever, and I mean ever, deny Jesus, His humanity, and His divine nature. He's one with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. Jesus, as the Son of God is God the Son. Therefore friends, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name (Heb. 13:15).

In celebrating Resurrection Sunday, are YOU ready to worship JESUS forevermore? 

Thanks again for reading and closely following me as we journey together toward Heaven to worship God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit forevermore! Without further delay, I want to bring to all of you Worship Forevermore by Planetshakers. May God continue to bless you and keep you friends in Jesus' mighty name! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-). Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!

WORSHIP FOREVERMORE BY PLANETSHAKERS 

Oh Lord
You have given to me all I need
And I pray
For your will to be done
And I ask
For your spirit to work in my life
And that I can
Be a blessing to you

Holy one
Your the light in my darkest day
Showing me
The power of your truth
And I ask
For the touch of your spirit in me
Giving me
The faith to believe

And I will stand here
Lost in your love
And I will worship forevermore
I will stand here
Ever amazed
And I will worship forevermore

Oh Lord
You have given to me all I need
And I pray
For your will to be done
And I ask
For your spirit to work in my life
And that I can
Be a blessing to you

And I will stand here
Lost in your love
And I will worship forevermore
I will stand here
Ever amazed
And I will worship forevermore