Friday, March 29, 2013

Strength Of My Life!

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

Jesus is indeed the strength of my life! Where would I be without Him in my life. One things for certain. Without Him, I would be lost and confused even though there are moments when life throws an amazing curveball at me. There are times in life when the storms of life will feel and possibly become overwhelming. Those moments will be so overwhelming that it will feel like God is nowhere to be found and it will seem that our friends and family have also turned their back on us.

I will openly admit it right here...right now. It's been give or take seven months since I started blogging Christian Living. Since God has blessed me so much by reaching to people all around the world, there has also been a struggle to gather my thoughts to put together another creative post.

There have been moments when I would run into a wall on the verge of letting everything go and just drop everything. As you can probably tell, it seems like I'm ranting and probably complaining about this whole ordeal about life and the crazy twists and turns that it has to offer. Have you ever walked into a buffet restaurant and see all that food clamoring for your undivided attention? I have. Numerous times.

In life, we deal with all sorts of people from different walks of life. All those people that we meet in life are like the food in the buffet restaurant. They are sitting there and clamoring for attention. I know. I'm one of them. This is the story of our lives as Christians on so many different levels from leadership to entry-level positions. God has designed all of us with the need for someone's undivided attention.

In a world where someone silence can often speak louder than any words that come out of our mouths, no wonder we become deaf to those around us. The unfortunate part is that this often results in us being deaf to God. The most beautiful part of all of this chaos is that while the world screams for your attention (and for mine), God is waiting there with His arms open wide and ready to receive you in spite of whatever struggles we have right now as we speak.

God IS indeed greater than all of our problems put together my friends! Let us stand together on the wonderful promise of Isaiah 40:31. Those of us who wait upon the LORD shall have their strength renewed. The rest will be history!

Is Jesus the strength of your life?

With all this said, I strongly encourage you to incorporate Jesus into your life so that He can be the One to help you lift off and He will be more than happy to be the wind beneath your wings. Thanks again for reading this my friends! I want to bring to all of you Strength Of My Life by Planetshakers. May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name my friends! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-). Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...;-)

STRENGTH OF MY LIFE BY PLANETSHAKERS

[Verse]
You set my heart ablaze with Your Holy fire
And now I stand amazed by Your love and favour

[Pre Chorus]
I don't know where I will be
I don't know what I would do now
If Your love hadn't saved me
You are the strength of my life
And I'm eternally grateful

[Chorus]
Great are You Lord over all
We will declare Lord You are faithful
Great are You Lord over all
Great are You Lord

[Bridge]
You are the strength of my life Lord
It doesn't matter what may come my way
You are the strength of my life Lord
I'm holding on to You