Monday, March 11, 2013

Servant Leadership...Conclusion!

     I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: (2 Tim. 4:7)

Hello friends! I just want open this post by thanking all of you that have been faithfully following the 10 Principles of Servant Leadership. Every single summary that has been posted are comments made by Robert  Greenleaf, the founder of the modern Servant Leadership movement and the Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership. I also want to thank John C. Maxwell for providing us the resources necessary to become better and more productive leaders. I was able to provide a complete list for the principles of conceptualization and growth because of the following two books from John C. Maxwell: 1) Put Your Dream To The Test and 2) 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth.

Aside from those two individuals just mentioned it's also important that ALL OF US give God one big round of applause and praise for creating and instituting the art of Servant Leadership through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Servant Leadership will come to us naturally as our passion and focus is centered in Christ. Jesus paved the way for us to be effective servant-leaders based on His relationship with His disciples and the effort that has been made on their end to carry out the Good News to the four corners of this world in an effort to create more servant-leaders.

2 Timothy 4:7 takes a whole new life of it's own as we practice servant leadership through every single area of our lives. When we least expect it, we would have mastered ALL 10 principles outlined to us for the glory of God and to the benefit of our single individual and family we rub shoulders with. All of us at one time or another will one day be able to say the following words:

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith".

With that said my fellow servant-leaders, let us fight the good fight and live life to the fullest with FAITH, HOPE, and LOVE. Thanks again my awesome friends for following the 10 Principles of Servant Leadership and every single other post that has been made since September of last year. May God continue to bless you and keep you all in Jesus' mighty name! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-)

P.S.: To give all my followers and readers a head's up, I'm going to resume with posting more music videos this Wednesday coming up so that I can mix it up a little bit and then go back to commentaries such as the ones I have been posting these last several weeks. Please feel free to email me with any suggestions at amircarmickydiaz@gmail.com. I PROMISE YOU that your emails will be kept private and used for the exclusive purpose of what we do here at Christian Living. Thanks again my friends!