Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nothing Is Impossible!

                                    For with God nothing shall be impossible. (Peter 1:37)

In all the years that I have been walking the Christian walk, I have heard the above verse and so many others  like it countless times. There's obviously a HUGE reason for that. That huge reason is because it's true and relevant to our lives today, tomorrow, and for the rest of our lives. Quite frankly, I find incredible comfort in that! Do you? I hope so!...:-)

We are armed with one of the most powerful promises that God gives us in His word. No matter what it looks like in your life right now. You might be stuck between a rock and a hard place. You might have lost everything that is so desperately needed to live your life as "normal" as possible. Today's post will definitely encourage you because when it's all said and done, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD.

The God we serve today is the same God that rescued the Israelites out of the hands of the Pharaoh and the nation of Egypt. God also came down from His heavenly home to become God Incarnate (Jesus) so that ALL humanity will have an opportunity to find salvation. God also comes in the form of the Holy Spirit so that we are given the excellent opportunity to really experience God as the gifts of the spirit are manifested through us thus becoming the hands, feet, and voice of Jesus Christ in the days that are given to us for His glory.

Do you honestly believe in your mind, heart, and spirit that NOTHING is impossible with God? If so, in what ways has God demonstrated to you that He has turned an impossible situation around and made it possible?

Thanks again friends for reading this post! My hope and prayer is that you will not only enjoy the above video, but also be ministered at the same time with the awareness and reminder that with God, nothing shall be impossible. With that said and without further delay, I want to introduce to all of you Nothing Is Impossible from Planetshakers. May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name my friends! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-). Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE BY PLANETSHAKERS

[Chorus]
Through You,
I can do anything,
I can do all things,
For it’s You who give me strength,
Nothing is impossible
Through You,
Blind eyes are opened,
Strongholds are broken,
I am living by faith,
Nothing is impossible!

[Verse]
I’m not gonna live by what I see,
I’m not gonna live by what I feel

[Pre-chorus]
Deep down I,
Know that You’re here with me
I know that, You can do anything

[Bridge]
I believe, I believe,
I believe, I believe in You