Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'm Forever Yours!

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)

This post perfectly compliments the last post I made titled "Beautiful Saviour". With all this talk going on worldwide about the second coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, putting Jesus in proper perspective is a must given the different view points that are out there. Without getting too deep about Jesus and His role biblical prophecy, my goal with this post is to try to keep things as simple as possible.

With so many things that can be taught and learned from Jesus to us to this day, the MOST IMPORTANT lesson we need to know is that He came to this sin-filled world to love us in such a way that healing and redemption can actually be accomplished in our lives. Jesus is full of grace and truth. As a result, Jesus teaches us to be grace and truth to those around us in the same way He was those things with His disciples and everyone that came into contact with Him.

Even Jesus understood and practiced that ministry starts at home. That explains why Jesus put everything that He taught us at home in His relationship to His mom, Mary. Jesus, full of grace and truth, has enabled us to do what He has done at home, at work, and everywhere else we find ourselves to not only know about grace and truth, but to put it into practice as well.

Little did I know that when I did Christian Living it was going to lift off the way it did. Jesus is the centerpiece of this blog site like so many other Christian sites out there. Everything we do as Christians is supposed to point to Jesus. "Beautiful Saviour" did exactly that. When God put on my heart to do the 10 Principles of Servant Leadership series, the aim and goal is to not only become effective servant-leaders or servants in general, but to point all believers and non-believers to Jesus.

There is absolutely no coincidence that the top 2 posts written are related to servant leadership are "Servant Leadership...Listening" with 84 pageviews and "Servant Leadership...Intro" with 82 pageviews. Those two posts alone totally reveals the heart and spirit of the individuals who have read them. What it reveals to me is that they want to be as much like Jesus as we possibly can. It is also noteworthy to point out that life without Jesus is not life at all. We'll simply be existing. Here's one last verse for you!

Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

When we put grace and truth into practice in our everyday lives, we are essentially telling Jesus that we are forever His. So friends, let get up on the rooftops are start yelling to the rest of the world that we forever belong to Jesus! Thanks again my awesome friends for reading this post! My hope and prayer is that our love for Jesus will compel us to be the fruitful people this world will ever know with the aim and goal to bring as many people to Jesus as possible while God continues to give us the life we have during the last days.

With that said and without further delay, I want to bring to all of you I'm Forever Yours by Planetshakers.
May God continue to bless you and keep you my friends in the mighty name of Jesus! Here's the music lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-)

I'M FOREVER YOURS BY PLANETSHAKERS

I give my all to you
Send me and i will go for you
To the ends of the earth
I'll follow after you
I want the world to know
Your love endures forever

Tell me and i'll obey
This is far greater than sacrifice
Trusting you and not myself
Will always lead to blessing
Lord have your way in me
Not my will, yours be done

Here i stand within your presence
Longing for your touch
A thousand days cannot compare
To one day in your courts

Hold me now
And never ever let me go
My jesus, my precious saviour
I'm forever yours

I will worship you forever
I will worship you