Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Good To Me!

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Rom. 8:28)   

"God is good all the time...all the time God is good."

There's no doubt about it my friends! God is definitely good. He is so good to us that He has provided us the ability to live with the goal to live the abundant life. God is not only good to us when things are going very well, but He is also good to us when things are not going so well. Truth is, there's only one good Person. GOD.

I don't know how many times I have people say that this man is good or that this woman is good. As noble as this sounds, NO ONE, including me, is good. Okay, so it almost seems like I'm coming across a little standoffish. Be of good cheer my friends since God has created with an element of goodness because it shows in the way we serve those around us.

The mere fact that we are capable of love at any capacity constitutes the possibility that we are "good". Because God has, is, and will always be good to us, it is vitally important that we are not only able, but willing to reciprocate the "goodness" back to those that God brings into our lives. More often than not, we may be the only "bible" that any non-believer will see. On occasion, I have heard the term "friendship evangelism". Friendship evangelism is nothing more and nothing less than simply being a friend to a non-believer so that they will notice something different about you and as result have encounter with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

This expression of God's goodness in the lives of everyone around us, is what will gravitate people to Jesus and to us. I encourage all of you to be "good" to one another as we will be unified and be able to make an even greater impact in the kingdom of God during our time on Earth. Plenty of opportunities will be given to us wherever we are to not only express, but also share God's goodness to everyone, believers and non-believers alike.  

Has God been good to you? Are you being "good" to others?

Thanks for reading this post my friends! Not only am I encouraged, but I also hope and pray that you have been encouraged to be "good" to everyone that comes your way. Random acts of kindness will go a long way in your life and in the lives of everyone impacted by your kindness. May God continue to bless you and keep you my friend! Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...:-)

Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-D

GOOD TO ME BY PLANETSHAKERS


[VERSE]
From the rising of the sun to where it sets
I will give you praise
And in every circumstance
You are good
I will give you praise

[PRE-CHORUS]
I know I’ve got nothing to fear in
Your love
Your love is holding me
I’ll give I’ll give
You all of me

[CHORUS]
You are so good to me.
With everything I am
I’ll give You praise
You’re better than life to me
With everything I am
I’ll give You praise

[BRIDGE]
Thank You Jesus
You are faithful
Thank You Jesus
Your love is better than life.