Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beautiful Saviour!

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creation, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom. 8:38-39)

This post will be by far one of the shortest posts I will ever make, maybe the shortest for a couple of reasons: 1)No major explanation is needed when it comes to describing Jesus and what He means to us. 2)I'm going to leave a prayer of salvation for those of you who have yet to make the decision of accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Jesus is now the Saviour of my life as He is yours as far as other believers are concerned. The aim of this post is to encourage all non-believers and every believer out there to share this post with all of your friends and loved ones to come to the saving knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen?...:-)

Is there someone you know in need of a Saviour?

With that said and without further delay, I want to bring to all of you Beautiful Saviour by Planetshakers. Thanks again for reading this post and sharing this post with everyone you know. May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' beautiful name my friends! Here's the lyrics below and I will follow it up with a prayer of salvation. Jesus loves you and so do I!!!...ENJOY!!!...:-)

BEAUTIFUL SAVIOUR BY PLANETSHAKERS

Jesus
Beautiful Saviour
God of all majesty
Risen King
Lamb of God
Holy and righteous
Blessed Redeemer
Bright morning star

All the heavens shout Your praise
All creation bows to worship You

How wonderful
How beautiful
Name above every name
Exalted high
How wonderful
How beautiful
Jesus Your name
Name above every name
Jesus

I will sing forever
Jesus I love You
Jesus I love You

SALVATION PRAYER

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.

Amen.


If you just said this prayer and you meant it with all your heart and you have repented for your sins, we believe that you just got saved and are born again.  You may ask, "Now that I am saved, what's next?" First of all you need to get into a bible-based church, and study God's Word. Once you have found a church home, you will want to become water-baptized. By accepting Christ you are baptized in the spirit, but it is through water-baptism that you show your obedience to the Lord. Water baptism is a symbol of your salvation from the dead. You were dead but now you live, for the Lord Jesus Christ has redeemed you for a price! The price was His death on the cross. May God Bless You!