Saturday, January 12, 2013

This Love!

I have not hid your righteousness within my heart; I have declared your faithfulness and your salvation: I have not concealed your lovingkindness and your truth from the great congregation.  Withhold not your tender mercies from me, O LORD: let your lovingkindness and your truth continually preserve me. (Psalms 40:10-11)

The love God has for us goes beyond our wildest dreams!

What a comforting truth! Right friends? The above scripture verse is a perfect compliment to the music video and the lyrics because it centers God's love for us and how we respond to His love. When I saw this music video (which I ended up watching 3 times...:-D), I was in total awe of the outpour of praise coming from the crowd.

This video reveals the outward expression of praise as it shows our appreciation and declaration of God's faithfulness and salvation while revealing His lovingkindness and truth to the great congregation. As a result, God WILL NOT withhold His tender mercies and in effect, let His lovingkindness and truth preserve us! Wow! The cause and effect in Psalms 40:10-11 is simply amazing when we put it into the perspective of what is revealed to us in the video. That video is simply put...a small taste of Heaven.

As a "planetshaker", are your ready to not only give God the praise, but receive from Him in return?

Without any further delay, I want to bring to all of you This Love by Planetshakers. Here's the lyrics below! God bless you and enjoy!...:-)

THIS LOVE BY PLANETSHAKERS

This love You have for me
It goes beyond my wildest dreams
And I am in awe

This grace You've shown to me
It's made me see the light of day
And I love You Lord

There is no one like You
You alone are great
We give You all the glory
We give You all the praise

Hey hey I'm in love with You
I'm sold out for You
You are everything to me

Hey hey I believe in You
Lord I know that no one
Can take this love away
I'm gonna praise You everyday

It's time to get Your praise on