Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Anthem!

     But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Cor.15:57)

The lyrics to the above music video say it all! The scripture verse could not provide any further clarification as well! There is NO DOUBT in my heart, soul, and mind that victory can only be accomplished through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Let us give thanks to God for the victory that has been established not only at the cross, but in the tomb as well!

I have heard about this group on numerous occasions, but have never heard of  (and much less post)
their music. I for one have become a big fan of this group not only in the manner of the way they worship the Lord, but the significance of the name of their group...PLANETSHAKERS! Little did I ever expect that I was going to become a "planetshaker" myself through this blog that I wholeheartedly know is a Godsend!...:-). Here's one more verse for you to know that victory is not only possible, but expected too!

Now thanks be unto God, who always causes us to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the fragrance of his knowledge by us in every place. (2 Cor. 2:14)

So friends, are all of you ready to be PLANETSHAKERS? How do you intend on being a "planetshaker" for Christ?

With that said, and without any further delay, I want to bring to all of you The Anthem by Planetshakers! May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name my friends! Jesus loves you and so do I!!! Here's the lyrics below...ENJOY!!!...:-D

THE ANTHEM BY PLANETSHAKERS

By his stripes we are heal,
By his nail piece hands we're free
By his blood, we wash clean
now we have the victory

The power of sin is broken
Jesus overcame it all,
He has won our freedom,
Jesus has won it all

Chorus:

Hallelujah
You have won the victory
Hallelujah
You have won it all for me

Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty
You are the risen king

Bridge:
our God is risen, he is alive
he won the victory, he reigns on high