Friday, January 4, 2013

I Surrender!

And be not conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Romans 12:2)

Give the length of today's music video (10 minutes 27 seconds to be exact), I want to explain the word SURRENDER as brief as possible as I have already elaborated on surrender on a previous blog post titled "WHITE FLAG". When the storms of life come blowing against us fast and furious, and it feels that there is no way or remedy for the situation that we are currently in appears to be impossible. The FIRST AND FINAL solution is to raise the WHITE FLAG or throw in the proverbial WHITE TOWEL as a sign of surrender in effect let OUR LORD JESUS to have HIS way. Here's the last verse to further cement the idea of surrender friends!

And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him.  And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto you; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what you will. (Mark 14:35-36) 

The above verse says it all my friends! With that said, and without further delay, I want to bring ALL OF YOU I Surrender by Hillsong Live. May God continue to bless you and keep you in Jesus' mighty name my friends! Here's the lyrics below...enjoy and be blessed!!!!...:-)

 I SURRENDER BY HILLSONG LIVE 

Here I am
Down on my knees again
Surrendering all
Surrendering all

Find me here
Lord as You draw me near
Desperate for You
Desperate for You

I surrender

Drench my soul
As mercy and grace unfold
I hunger and thirst
I hunger and thirst

With arms stretched wide
I know You hear my cry
Speak to me now
Speak to me now

I surrender
I surrender
I want to know You more
I want to know You more

Like a rushing wind
Jesus breathe within
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me

Like a mighty storm
Stir within my soul
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me