Wednesday, January 2, 2013

How He Loves!

But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Rom.5:8,KJ2)

Hello friends! I want to open this post by saying Happy New Years to all of my wonderful friends throughout the entire world! I also want to let you know that God has great and miraculous things in store for every single one of US! As we begin to embark on the year 2013, let us be continuously be reminded of how much God loves us. God loves us so much that He made the ultimate decision of allowing us to have a new beginning so that we can make the most of the talents and opportunities God gives us to bring honor and glory to Him as we make every effort to advance His kingdom here on earth as servant leaders of the Most High God.

On a personal note, God has loved me in such a manner that He intends on bringing out and utilizing the servant leadership skills that God has implanted in me and continues to instill in me as I continue to grow and learn so that I can in return give back to the global community, beginning with my home and the scores of opportunities that God is slowly, but surely preparing as God continues to expand my borders beyond the physical environment that I live in and make an even greater impact all around the world both virtually and physically. With that said, God loves each and every single one of us so much that He longs to accomplish the impossible in YOUR life. As a result of God's love for us, we will not only find, but experience justification by faith. Here's the last scripture verse:

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Rom.5:1)

There you have it friends! The above scripture verse comes as a result of God's love for us! Without any further delay, I want to bring to all of you How He Loves by David Crowder Band! May God continue to bless you all in the mighty name of Jesus! HAVE A SUPERNATURALLY BLESSED NEW YEAR FRIENDS! Jesus loves you and so do I! Here's the lyrics below! God bless you and enjoy!!!...:-)

HOW HE LOVES BY DAVID CROWDER BAND

He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

And oh, how He loves us so,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all

He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.
Yeah, He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.

We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.
So Heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don't have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way

He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.
Yeah, He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.