Monday, January 14, 2013

Hope Of All Hearts!

                      Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; constant in prayer; (Rom.12:12)

Hope is one of those words that are "relatively easy" to acquire, but one of the most difficult to maintain because it requires that we have a steadfast spirit of patience, especially when we are waiting in the Lord for an unanswered prayer that doesn't seem to be going any further than the ceiling in our room. It is only because of the hope we have that God will respond faithfully (notice how I didn't say swiftly) that we will find the strength we need to walk through our lives everyday in anticipation of a miracle, answered prayer, etc...etc...

In short, when we can apply the three steps mentioned in the above scripture verse, we will give ourselves the BEST OPPORTUNITY to really experience God in the way we were meant to experience Him. I want to leave one more verse with all of you to further reinforce HOPE for every single one of us...INCLUDING ME...:-). Here it goes!

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jeremiah 29:11)

Expected end in this verse is another way of saying hope. What a beautiful revelation! It is so comforting and assuring to know that when we do have hope in the Lord, no matter what it is we are hoping for, we will know about it because it's EXPECTED

So friends, what are you hoping for? Is what you're hoping for in the Lord gonna honor Him and give Him the glory? 

Without any further delay, I want to bring to all of you Hope Of All Hearts by Planetshakers.  May God continue to bless you and keep you all in Jesus' mighty name my friends! Here's the lyrics below! God bless you and enjoy!

HOPE OF ALL HEARTS BY PLANETSHAKERS 

The world may fade
You will remain
In the midst of the trial
You will always be, I'll sing
Our God never fails
Our God never fails

With hope and light
You reign over all
Though my heart may fail
You will always be, I'll sing
Our God never fails
Our God never fails

Praise in the morning
Praise in the evening
Praise when I'm laughing
Praise when I'm grieving
There will be dancing
There will be singing

Upon injustice we will tell of our God

The hope of all hearts
The hope of all hearts Is you
Your love never fails
Your love never fails

With hope and light
You reign over all
Though my heart may fail
You will always be all the same
Our God never fails
Our God never fails

Praise in the morning
Praise in the evening
Praise when I'm laughing
Praise when I'm grieving
There will be dancing
There will be singing
Upon injustice we will tell of our god

The hope of all hearts
The hope of all hearts Is you
Your love never fails
Your love never fails
[x2]

In darkness,
In trial, my soul shall sing
Of his mercy, and kindness
Our offering of praise
Our God never fails
Our God never fails

In darkness,
In trial, my soul shall sing
Of his mercy, and kindness
Our offering of praise
Our God never fails
Our God never fails