Saturday, December 29, 2012

Your Love!

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
(Psalms 103:2-4,KJ2) 

When I look back at my life, I see Jesus' love all over it. It never seizes to amaze me how a Man that I have never met in person could make such a significant impact on my life in such a profound manner. His love for us is no fluke! Let me repeat that again! 

HIS LOVE FOR US IS NO FLUKE! 

Why would I say that? To answer that question, there are no simple answers. The "simplest" answer that can be given is to simply look at yourself in the mirror and know that YOU are loved because you still breathe to see the next day. Look all around you and you will see snippets of His love all around you. Do you really want to know what epitomizes His love for you? Here's the MOST POPULAR verse in the entire Bible!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16,KJ2) 

There you have it friends! HIS LOVE for you is so big that He gave His life for you to be able to experience His love on a daily basis no matter what you go through in life. 

With that said, and without further delay, I want to bring to you Your Love by Brandon Heath. May God continue to bless you and keep you all my friends! JESUS LOVES YOU and so do I!!!...:-).

Here's the lyrics below...enjoy and be blessed!...:-D

YOUR LOVE BY BRANDON HEATH 

I felt it first when I was younger,
A strange connection to the light,
I tried to satisfy the hunger;
I never got it right.
I never got it right.

So I climbed a mountain and l built an altar,
Looked out as far as I could see,
And everyday I'm getting older,
I'm running outta dreams.
I'm running outta dreams.

But Your love!
Your love.
The only the thing that matters is Your love!
Your love is all I have to give.
Your love is enough to light up the darkness!
It's Your love!
Your love.
All I ever needed is Your love...

You know the effort I have given,
And you know exactly what it cost.
And though my innocence was taken...
Not everything is lost.
Not everything is lost!

But Your love!
Your love.
The only the thing that matters is Your love!
Your love is all I have to give.
Your love is enough to light up the darkness!
It's Your love!
Your love.
All I ever needed is Your love...

You're the hope in the morning.
You're the light when the night is falling.
You're the song when my heart is singing.
It's Your love!

You're the eyes to the blind man.
You're the feet to the lame men walking.
You're the sound of the people singing.
It's Your love!

But Your love!
Your love.
The only the thing that matters is Your love!
Your love is all I have to give.
Your love is enough to light up the darkness!
It's Your love!
Your love.
All I ever needed is Your love...

But Your love!
(Your love is all that I needed.)
The only the thing that matters is Your love!
Your love is all I have to give.
Your love is enough to light up the darkness!
(Your love is all that I needed.)
It's Your love!
Your love.
It's all I ever needed...