Friday, December 7, 2012

Strong Enough!

                                            
                  Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!                                                                          (Psalms 27:14)

The picture from the above music video says it all as far as I'm concerned. When I hear someone say "that a picture is worth a thousand words", this video WILL speak volumes into the lives of every single individual that comes across this. This is my very first time that I have come across this video myself and has helped me remember the loving, caring, gracious, and merciful God that has, is, and always will be there for US. I don't know how many times God Himself, as well as so many wonderful people that God has placed into my life to this day that in some way, shape, or form have shared God's lovingkindness and Jesus' righteousness to constantly remind me of God's faithfulness, grace, and favor. I want to share one more scripture verse to further encourage YOU.....yes, YOU. Would you agree that it takes a great deal of COURAGE to wait for the Lord?

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be you dismayed: for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9, American King James Version).

With that said, and without any further delay, I want to bring to you Strong Enough by Matthew West! May God continue to bless you and keep you all friends! Jesus loves you and so do I! Here's the lyrics...ENJOY!!!...:-D

STRONG ENOUGH BY MATTHEW WEST

You must  
You must think I'm strong 
To give me what I'm going through
 

Well, forgive me 
Forgive me if I'm wrong 
But this looks like more than I can do 
On my own
 

I know I'm not strong enough to be  
everything that I'm supposed to be 
I give up 
I'm not strong enough 
Hands of mercy won't you cover me 
Lord right now I'm asking you to be  
Strong enough 
Strong enough 
For the both of us
 

Well, maybe  
Maybe that's the point  
To reach the point of giving up
 

Cause when I'm finally 
Finally at rock bottom 
Well, that's when I start looking up  
And reaching out
 

I know I'm not strong enough to be 
Everything that I'm supposed to be 
I give up 
I'm not strong enough 
Hands of mercy won't you cover me 

Lord right now I'm asking you to be  
Strong enough 
Strong enough
 

Cause I'm broken 
Down to nothing  
But I'm still holding on to the one thing 
You are God  
and you are strong  
When I am weak
 

I can do all things Through Christ who gives me strength 
And I don't have to be Strong enough Strong enough   
I can do all things Through Christ who gives me strength  
And I don't have to be Strong enough Strong enough
 

Oh, yeah
 

I know I'm not strong enough to be  
Everything that I'm supposed to be 
I give up I'm not strong enough 
Hands of mercy won't you cover me 
Lord right now I'm asking you to be 
Strong enough 
Strong enough  
Strong enough